Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel does has not made declaration to Transport Canada

MORGANMEDIA

Reaction score
Website
morganmedia.website
I love this drone, i have used it for almost 200 flights and been very fortunate to have not had any issues.
Unfortunately now Transport Canada has requested some information from Autel that they have not provided and as such have received notification that I can now only fly in G airspace, norover people or near people (i have an advanced license for a reason).
This will definitely impact my business now and what I can accept as work.
Very frustrating.....I would have purchased another autel this year as I do love the one I have and it is time to upgrade, however now I am leery of doing this....
Sue Morgan
Morganmedia.website

I love this drone, i have used it for almost 200 flights and been very fortunate to have not had any issues.
Unfortunately now Transport Canada has requested some information from Autel that they have not provided and as such have received notification that I can now only fly in G airspace, norover people or near people (i have an advanced license for a reason).
This will definitely impact my business now and what I can accept as work.
Very frustrating.....I would have purchased another autel this year as I do love the one I have and it is time to upgrade, however now I am leery of doing this....
Sue Morgan
Morganmedia.website
I’m in a similar situation. I did reach out to Autel & I did get a prompt response. Autel is claiming that they cannot reach Transport Canada. I’m disappointed with Autel for not being more proactive in notifying their Canadian customers & Transport Canada for not considering the implications of their decision on our business. I am being assured that this issue will be resolved, but in the meantime all advanced operations are grounded for Autel.

Hi

It is a frustrating situation and i am afraid that nothing will be done Canada is a small market and Autel seem lacking the will to do it. I love my Autel drone but without advanced operation i will have to go DJI but piss me off to spend again , And of course it will be almost impossible to sale the Autel

April Update, Seems like all Autel drones except the Lite have now been approved. After some emailing Autel says the lite has been submitted. Done know what he delay for this one is, but it sure is frustrating...

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo