Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel nano+ obstacle avoidance repair

Midnight Express 77

Reaction score
So i finally gave up with flying with obstacle avoidance turned off... It kept showing something infront 9.5' away... How it likely happened? Well during a landing the props didn't all shut down at the same time so it flipped over after doing the dance - thrashing all my blades in the process. Ever since then the front sensor was messed up.

Anyway. I finally sent it in hoping they would just change the parts under warranty...
Here is the reply.

"Our repair tech assessed your case and found you have a bad front obstacle avoidance sensor. What he can do is replace the unit with a refurbished unit under warranty or you can use your Autel Care and we can charge you for your first use deductible and get a brand new unit.

Please let us know which option you would like to choose.

Best Regards,"

My response now is..

So if replacement with a refurbished unit, will you bind the new number to the remote and the Autel Care plan? Just curious how it would work if something does happen later?
Curious why not just change out the bad part? If opt for using Autel Care, whats the first use charge come to for getting a new unit?

What would you guys do? Refurbished or new and pay the deductible?

Thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo