Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Anyone else having issues with stitching in Panorama?

itaintezbnrich

Reaction score
I just updated to the latest firmware for the drone unit from the Autel website (since of course, you know, won’t update via controller). This is a different file from the one I used a couple of months ago via the Autel website firmware download. My issue is, now when taking Panoramas, the photos do their thing and capture automatically, but it does not stitch at the end. On the SD card, the pictures are present, but no stitched version.

Additionally, I have the other firmware from maybe 6-8 weeks ago, but wondering if others are having the same issue before rolling back.

TIA

I just updated to the latest firmware for the drone unit from the Autel website (since of course, you know, won’t update via controller). This is a different file from the one I used a couple of months ago via the Autel website firmware download. My issue is, now when taking Panoramas, the photos do their thing and capture automatically, but it does not stitch at the end. On the SD card, the pictures are present, but no stitched version.

Additionally, I have the other firmware from maybe 6-8 weeks ago, but wondering if others are having the same issue before rolling back.

TIA
Are you saying that the V3 automatically stitches the panoramas? My V3 has never stitched any panoramas together since I received it in June ,I didn't know it was supposed to, I have had to download PC software to do the job. it never has been able to update via controller either,had to use SD method.
Sorry that's no help but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with these same issues. Would be good if someone could chime in with a fix or even better if Autel fixed the update problem and the panoramas issue in one software update.

Reactions: cneufeld3
Are you saying that the V3 automatically stitches the panoramas? My V3 has never stitched any panoramas together since I received it in June ,I didn't know it was supposed to, I have had to download PC software to do the job. it never has been able to update via controller either,had to use SD method.
Sorry that's no help but just wanted to let you know that you are not alone with these same issues. Would be good if someone could chime in with a fix or even better if Autel fixed the update problem and the panoramas issue in one software update.
Mine never stitched either, FWIW.

Having V3, I had to make stitches on SC, but I was also unable to transfer that pano file to ANYTHING, via bluetooth, wi-fi or cable. So ultimately- it is useless.
Does anyone knows how to transfer files from SC to macbook?
Thx in advance and sorry that I didn’t helped but just complicated more😅

My EVO 2 v2 sometimes takes panoramas and the stitched image will be on my iPhone in the images and videos captured. Sometimes, it just laughs when I try to get it to take a panorama and does nothing. If it works, I can email the panorama from within the app and after receiving it, on a computer, it looks great. Curious

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo