Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

last_xstarfighter

Reaction score
I have a friend of mine just fixed my 2 batteries they took the charge and we will be flying tomorrow. If it works he is going to charge me 50.00 each. I figured what the hell all I have is a paper weight now. I will keep everyone posted.
How did he fix them? Details would be greatly appreciated.

last_xstarfighter

Reaction score
I had a friend of mine that just rebuilt mine he took it apart and jump started the old battery. We are flying it tomorrow I will let everyone know if it works he is going to charge me 100.00 dollars for both 50.00 each. I figured what the hell all I have is a paper weight now.

Has anyone done a battery rebuild on the X-Star batteries? I am staring to do a rebuild and did not see much on here that anyone has done this.

View attachment 8759

View attachment 8760

View attachment 8761
How do you plan on doing a rebuild? batteries, how did you pry the case open with out destroying? Thanks

last_xstarfighter

Reaction score
I don’t know I know he took them part and jumpstart them. I will be flying today. I will keep you updated.
Thank yo, any details you can find out on how he jump started them and what type of charger her used etc.. would be greatly appreciated. I have a brand new X-star with 2 dead batteries just sitting like everyone else,and I am dying to fly it atleast once before the FAA eventually bans them altogether.Good luck with your flight test.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DRP