Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

What larger phones / small tablets is everyone using with their Evo?

YuKay

These adapters should take care of most tablets! I Fabbed them up so I could use a lenono tablet and my Ipad Mini once the IOS app is done!

Autel Evo Tablet Mount/Grabber Lenovo,Samsung Galaxy, IPAD mini, PRO,Air | eBay
Looks very similar to the EVO iPad extender I bought from eBay UK for £3 and change. Amazing service: the jaw opening at the top wasn't wide enough to fit over my iPad Mini2 so the vendor produced a replacement to my specification, with an 8mm jaw opening - on Christmas Day! It now fits like a glove, holds the iPad securely and will do for me. My guy also ships to the US but that cost is disproportionate.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
I will jump in to the fray here...I have:
Evo
Anafi
Mavic Pro
Mavic Pro platinum and a huge amount of home builds. Been around a while. My Mavics are completely unlocked with no restrictions.
Cheapest best phone for Mavic, or GO use with a very, VERY bright screen? Huawei Ascend XT2, but this doesn't work well with that Evo app for some reason. I find it lags on the video, but it shouldn't, since it is plenty powerful enough.
Samsung S9+, S8, I think S7 and the note line from Note 8 I think... - mega bright screen in sunlight. Set your screen on auto, and prepare your eyeballs. Much brighter than manual in direct sunlight. Don't need a shade.
Tablet - I bought the Huawei M5 8" tablet. Best tablet I have ever used...smooth, loads of power, excellent sound and gorgeous screen. Chews up all apps and spits them out easily. Screen is bright, but you will still need a sunshade in direct sun.
You can find tablet holder extensions like the one above on thingiverse...if it doesn't fit your tablet, meaning your tablet may be too thick? Just heat up the 3d printed piece and bend it to be wider. Easy solution.

Maybe a bit of blue sky thinking is needed. Your mobile device doesn't need to be attached to the remote controller except by a cable. So a hands-free semi-rigid neck cradle might do the job…

…like this …or this.
Thank you for your blue sky thinking...sounded good to me so I ordered the Moko Lazy Holder. Works like a dream...just make sure your USB cable is data transfer capable. Any lazy neck holder should work.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RixS6