Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLVED - Latest Firmware Will Not Transmit To Aircraft

AP3

Reaction score
Recently, like a couple of weeks ago, Autel released a firmware update for the Pro II V3. There are three updates. Android, Explorer and a firmware for the aircraft. The first two updated but when the system gets to transmitting to the aircraft, it fails. I have a ticket opened with Autel and will report back when there is an answer. Has anyone else experienced this?

Attachments

• 20240110_125210.jpg
    20240110_125210.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • 20240110_124821.jpg
    20240110_124821.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
Have you heard any word about a fix yet?

I started updating everything tonight and I now have the same problem.

Recently, like a couple of weeks ago, Autel released a firmware update for the Pro II V3. There are three updates. Android, Explorer and a firmware for the aircraft. The first two updated but when the system gets to transmitting to the aircraft, it fails. I have a ticket opened with Autel and will report back when there is an answer. Has anyone else experienced this?
i did the update. you have to download the update for the drone on a micro sd an put it in the drone. it will see it an start the update. make sure your connected to your controller.

i did the update. you have to download the update for the drone on a micro sd an put it in the drone. it will see it an start the update. make sure your connected to your controller.
Trying it now. Seems to be updating. It would also have been nice if Autel tech support would have mentioned that. They never said anything about doing it that way. Seems odd. I'll report back.

Attachments

• 20240112_102847.jpg
    20240112_102847.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Trying it now. Seems to be updating. It would also have been nice if Autel tech support would have mentioned that. They never said anything about doing it that way. Seems odd. I'll report b

Trying it now. Seems to be updating. It would also have been nice if Autel tech support would have mentioned that. They never said anything about doing it that way. Seems odd. I'll report back.
remember this for future updates.

Just completed, but nothing changed. The remote still shows the original version on all levels as
did you remove the sd card an reboot the controller an drone. mine does not show the no 1.1.5.4 . just says your up to date

Yes, I did that. So I put the card back in with the upgrade and it is going through the process again. It doesn't look like it is recording the update.

Reactions: Steve A
I did mine this way and got it to show everything is up to date but now my status lights are like a Christmas tree

The front lights 2 quick green pause and repeat.
The rear are blinking yellow and then green at a steady pace.

I have looked it up in the manual but it does not show anything like either of these patterns

Update process is not working for me. It goes through the motions and says it is updated, but the versions still remain the older version numbers. In addition, it still says to update and then errors out. I will have to wait for Autel to come up with a fix, at least for me.

I followed the instruction that are highlighted in yellow down lower on this page and it worked for the updates. I put the Autel explorer V3.1.72 on a SD card and booted the drone.

I do still have a problem with what the lights are doing, and I have not tried flying it yet

I followed the instruction that are highlighted in yellow down lower on this page and it worked for the updates. I put the Autel explorer V3.1.72 on a SD card and booted the drone.

I do still have a problem with what the lights are doing, and I have not tried flying it yet
I did a test flight today and it was fine.

Have you heard any word about a fix yet?

I started updating everything tonight and I now have the same
What version are you updating to, i have the V3 as well, i haven’t flown in almost a month. Is the a new update, a recent one? I’m actually getting tired of odd tell for these type of issues I’ve had similar issues with the V2.

Reactions: EBERLS and Steve A
What version are you updating to, i have the V3 as well, i haven’t flown in almost a month. Is the a new update, a recent one? I’m actually getting tired of odd tell for these type of issues I’ve had similar issues with the V2.
here is what I updated to

APP 3.1.72
Android System V1.3.9.7
Aircraft Firmware V1.1.54

I did call and left a message for them to call me back to see what the problem is with my status lights.

Upgraded SE controller to Smart Controller V3 over the Christmas holidays. Evo II pro 3 aircraft and controller will not pair after updates. Sending units in to Autel to correct pairing issue(s) next week.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo