Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart COntroller firmware update error

pplaska

Reaction score
Problem in smart controller.
After restore to default state, system start in firmware 1.0
In update i try download new firmware from server.
System try update and after 5s controller return ERROR CODE 10011.

How I can fix it?

Br
PP

1706909176864.png1706909194522.png

im having the same problem firmware verification failed, plus its telling the drone is in the wrong country and wouldnt take off,SMH

im having the same problem firmware verification failed, plus its telling the drone is in the wrong country and wouldnt take off,SMH

I had that issue when I was inside my house doing the update. Had to bring the drone outside to get a GPS lock then it stopped complaining.

I was able to get the firmware updated but now i still have the "drone not in designated country, can not take off". ive taken outside to different locations, it picks my location up on the map but still shows that code and will not take off. i still tried several times

Weird, I assume you got the update from the internet automatically on the controller vs something you downloaded correct?

At this point I'd reach out to Autel and see what they say. [email protected] responded to some of my questions fairly promptly.

--Chris

Thanks Chris i will reach to them since it seems like [email protected]> has thrown in the towel. They just don't seem to know either and fyi, it started with the automatic OTA update couldn't verify the download, to me ending up having to download onto a flash drive and doing the update manually.

Where did you get the download from to install manually? I don't see it on either the US or China website for Autel for the Max.

--CHris

i got them from tech support at dslrpros the company i purchased the drone from, which they forwarded me and email with the files from autel.

Reactions: christr

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan