Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New firmware with problems

Condor 2023

Reaction score
Hi. Last month Autel released new firmware for the EVO II PRO V3. As it's well known, the smart controller gets connected as soon as the wifi is connected. The first step was to update the drone. After that, the SC is updated Nevertheless, once the sc was reboot, the image didn't appear, I meant only turn on and no images is displayed on the screen. So anyone could explain how to restore the sc to the initial conditions?

Last edited:
Reactions: Videoguy4u
You should be calling/emailing Autel for a fix/response.
Hi. Let me tell you the after-sale services are a disaster. I have tried many times. I have sent a lot of emails but there is no answer. I should have bought the Dji drone instead. Additionally, no one maintenance supplier wants to help me. I don't recommend acquiring any autel drone if there are no good after-sale services

Hi. Let me tell you the after-sale services are a disaster. I have tried many times. I have sent a lot of emails but there is no answer. I should have bought the Dji drone instead. Additionally, no one maintenance supplier wants to help me. I don't recommend acquiring any autel drone if there are no good after-sale services
Autel Support is not the best - but I've always gotten a response from them via email in 24-48 hours. Are you sure you are sending to Autel Robotics? Too many send an email to the wrong company as they don't pay attention to the website they are on.

Phone, which I don't recommend, but you may get thru:

No idea where you live, but in the US - Autel USA does not sell parts to drone repair people. If you bought your drone from a reseller named AutelPilot - that is another issue - as many have had issues dealing with them and even Autel Robotics has taken them off their preferred reseller list.

If you sent an email to "autel.com" - wrong company and many Autel Drone owners do send to that company (auto scanners / etc) that IS NOT Autel Robotics.

FYI - I own DJI's and have had not great experiences with their Tech Support - so there is that as well. Going DJI does not always FIX the problem, if you can find a drone that does fit your needs and within a decent price point.

Reactions: EBERLS
Autel Support is not the best - but I've always gotten a response from them via email in 24-48 hours. Are you sure you are sending to Autel Robotics? Too many send an email to the wrong company as they don't pay attention to the website they are on.

Phone, which I don't recommend, but you may get thru:

No idea where you live, but in the US - Autel USA does not sell parts to drone repair people. If you bought your drone from a reseller named AutelPilot - that is another issue - as many have had issues dealing with them and even Autel Robotics has taken them off their preferred reseller list.

If you sent an email to "autel.com" - wrong company and many Autel Drone owners do send to that company (auto scanners / etc) that IS NOT Autel Robotics.

FYI - I own DJI's and have had not great experiences with their Tech Support - so there is that as well. Going DJI does not always FIX the problem if you can find a drone that fits your needs and is within a decent price point.
Hi. I am not wrong. I have sent emails to all email addresses recorded on the autel company's web page. Additionally, I asked to send my drone for maintenance and/or repairs but there has been no solution or agreement. Japan replied to my email but unfortunately they bring support for their area only. By the other hand, it doesn't matter where you bought your drone, the company must bring support .it is a commercial rule even offers spare parts. Also I kept in touch by phone but nothing happened. I have contact authorized maintenance supplier in Spain, turkey, Italy but nothing happens. I had to get support by a Chinese friend in the sense he called to China's autel company but nothing happened .

Bro don't be rude .you wouldn't like be in my position. Additionally I asked for help and not for being judged.
Bro - when you act like a 2 yr old - you won't get help - so there is that.

Hope you get it figured out on your own or better yet - go buy that DJI that also has issues with CS as well. I know that for a fact.

Have a great day!

Bro - when you act like a 2 yr old - you won't get help - so there is that.

Hope you get it figured out on your own or better yet - go buy that DJI that also has issues with CS as well. I know that for a fact.

Have a great day!
What the he.... Bro.. I am not acting like a child. I am telling the true. I can see you don't like someone realizes that this company doesn't bring good support .I could send to you what others supplier say. But you know, it doesn't worth discuss with this matter. You can not give any idea for solutions. Best regards

What the he.... Bro.. I am not acting like a child. I am telling the true. I can see you don't like someone realizes that this company doesn't bring good support .I could send to you what others supplier say. But you know, it doesn't worth discuss with this matter. You can not give any idea for solutions. Best regards
I've had good support from Autel. The only thing I noticed is they seem to just want to replace the whole thing. I sent mine in for obstacle sensor always showing 8.5'.. Solution was to replace with a refurb under warranty or replace new under Autelcare.. I figured they could have replaced the forward obs sensor assembly. But the turn around was always 24-48 hrs on every email. This was the US support email however its actually China that answers and directs the US repair location what to do.. I've even had other questions regarding Autelcare and proper binding and those were answered aswell. If you aren't getting a response, double check you spelled the email address correct.. I have done miss spellings in the past for other stuff and same thing - no reply and nothing in spam. Its easy to fat fum keys on a screen and auto correct won't fix email addresses..
[email protected]

Reactions: EBERLS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34