Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New firmware 2.4.43 for V2 SC & Autel explorer v2.0.27. (2023-05-15)

I have the Enterprise and SC V2, and had start up and range issues after updating, I reset both App and Evo and upgraded back until the Evo V2.4.35 and the App to V2.0.23 and everything is Ok again, for me there was maybe issues with the 2.0.33 app?
I have the Enterprise and SC V2, and had start up and range issues after updating, I reset both App and Evo and upgraded back until the Evo V2.4.35 and the App to V2.0.23 and everything is Ok again, for me there was maybe issues with the 2.0.33 app?
I have not tried V2.0.33 app. I experienced issues on V2.0.27 of the app when I did a rollback on the software. My app would crash on the smart controller mid mission. If the drone was flying a mission it would continiue and the app would pick up the drone mid flight again - Just didn't like the prospect of a flyaway. Have not yet upgraded again and tried V2.0.33 of the app. Firmware dependencies on the drone exist with the app version.

Reactions: GrimtheViking
Hi all, so I have the Evo2 v2 640t not Enterprise…and using the standard remote with a Tripletek 8 pro. I just upgraded to v2.4.43 which is not for the Smart Controller but I’m curious if you have heard of crashed or issues? Reminds me of the old days of rooting android Nexus and HTC smartphones 😀

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo