Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller SE does not pair with aircraft

AEG

Reaction score
I just updated my aircraft with AF version: V1.1.66 (updated manually, via sd card.
After the update I cannot pair my SE smart controller with the aircraft.
Everything is updated: APP: V3.1.87 Adroid System: V1.3.9.13
I pressed the pairing button on the aircraft, (Start Pairing) on my controller. The control and aircraft lights flash. ends and indicates "PAIRING FAILED"

Does anyone know how I can fix the problem?
thank you!

Did you get it resolved? I dont own one but Im considering the EVO 2 Pro V3 and was looking for known issues and came across this.

I have the same problem connecting to the smart control, since the last update I couldn't connect, I contacted support in January and they sent me a firmware that is not available on the website V1.1.1.3 and then it connected about 2 times in a row and Then it no longer connected, when I updated to the website version V1.1.54 it never connected with the control and in this current version V1.1.66 is also the same.

hello
I have not managed to connect with the aircraft. They sent me other videos and told me to load V1.0.10.

But I am now looking for the drivers for Windows 10 and 11 to be able to connect the control to the PC.

Attachments

• CONTROLADORES EVO.png
    CONTROLADORES EVO.png
    110.4 KB · Views: 3
Hello, I just updated the aircraft with the previous version.
V1.0.10 (ModelC-A_FW_V1.0.10.zip)
The link was sent directly by AUTEL.

Here is the guidance to update the firmware by SD card to see if it could help with your problem.
1 Ensure the battery level is 25% or above before upgrading.
2 Format the SD card and copy the installation package to SD.
Here is the link to download the firmware pack (link)
3 Insert the SD card into the device after 2 minutes of power on.
4 The four arm lights are blinking to indicate that the upgrade status has been entered.
5 Wait for 15 minutes
6 When the four arm lights are on, it means the firmware upgrade has been completed.
7 Leave the device for 5 minutes
8 Reboot
9 Double-click the power button to enter the frequency-matching state
10 At this time, the arm lights flash regularly to enter the frequency matching state, frequency matching
Check whether the firmware upgrade is successful

The control was automatically linked and I was able to use the camera and its functions in addition to flying.

But the new version is impossible to load through the control or through the SD method.

If you can provide more information, it would be appreciated.

AEG

Olá, acabei de atualizar a aeronave com a versão anterior.
V1.0.10 ( ModeloC-A_FW_V1.0.10.zip )
O link foi enviado diretamente pela AUTEL.

Aqui está a orientação para atualizar o firmware por cartão SD para ver se isso pode ajudar com o seu problema.
1 Certifique-se de que o nível da bateria esteja em 25% ou mais antes de atualizar.
2 Formate o cartão SD e copie o pacote de instalação para SD.
Aqui está o link para baixar o pacote de firmware (link)
3 Insira o cartão SD no dispositivo após 2 minutos de ligação.
4 As luzes dos quatro braços estão piscando para indicar que o status de atualização foi inserido.
5 Aguarde 15 minutos
6 Quando as quatro luzes do braço estão acesas, significa que a atualização do firmware foi concluída.
7 Deixe o aparelho por 5 minutos
8 Reinicializar
9 Clique duas vezes no botão liga / desliga para entrar no estado de correspondência de frequência
10 Neste momento, as luzes do braço piscam regularmente para entrar no estado de correspondência de frequência, correspondência de frequência
Verifique se a atualização do firmware foi bem-sucedida

O controle foi vinculado automaticamente e pude usar a câmera e suas funções além de voar.

Mas a nova versão é impossível de carregar através do controle ou pelo método SD.

Se você puder fornecer mais informações, agradeceríamos.

I downloaded this update and correctly followed the procedure, the aircraft updated correctly by completing all the steps. but the remote control does not connect to the aircraft, any suggestions?

I had the same problem, besides that when trying to perform the downgrade, the remote control showed that it was not picking up a satellite signal.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo