Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Samsung Tab A 8"

Catweazle

Reaction score
Hi pilots,
Just bought a 2nd hand 2017 SM-T385 model for the new EVO. Would appreciate some guidance on a suitable extension for it. Is there a universal fit I could buy ?. I went looking for a prescribed EVO fitment one but gave up. Nothing on the Autel Aust website.

Cheers

The fastest and cheapest way to fit your tablet into the controller is purchasing a hard phone case and taping it to the back of your tablet.

Thanks Ansia.. Went to my local hardware outlet and bought a 12x8x 1/8" square of phone plastic with one side already glued and the other side black gloss.
Cut it into four 3" x 8"strips and stuck them together with the gloss on both sides when finished. Very rigid and light.Then cut off 2 inches from one end and glued this in the middle of the strip to act as a spacer in the Autel clamp. Two strips of velcro on to the backing and on to my galaxy A 8 and it looked like it was made for the EVO. :) if i knew the rules for posting pics I would drop it in.

Went to my local hardware outlet and bought a 12x8x 1/8" square of phone plastic with one side already glued and the other side black gloss.

This sounds like a good idea. I'm curious what this plastic is. I'm guessing I can find it at Home Depot or Lowes. Which department would it be in?

Thanks.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d