Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Ready to pull the trigger and buy. Some Questions.

I found that the block of wood and velcro worked beautifully with my Android 10" tablet.
It's a little heavy so I used the carry strap that came with my bag to make a neck strap to support the weight. If I stay in range of my house wifi it works fine. :)
butch

HWKIDD, here is something interesting. On the Amazon link to the Evo with the hard case listed above in this thread, there is a question asked about using a larger monitor. Here is the reply from Autel:

"You can use an extender for the controller in order to use a bigger mobile device. We can send one to you once you have purchased one, if you contact our customer service team at [email protected].
By Autel Robotics, USA SELLER on November 2, 2018"

So Autel makes an extender to hold tablets? Is anyone here using this?

Sent an email to Autel asking about this, and got a response that just linked me to the Lifthor tablet holder.

So that idea didn't go anywhere.

Sent an email to Autel asking about this, and got a response that just linked me to the Lifthor tablet holder.

All photos I have seen of the the Lifthor also split the antennas so they can no longer be placed completely parallel to each other, and also won't hold a windsurfer. If you also go with the antenna mod, you have voided your warranty, and lost the small form factor and portability of the entire setup. Certainly won't fit into the shoulder bag any more!

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy