Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Remote ID Update Regarding Autel Drones: Any Forthcoming?

Now I"m confused. Mine is 1748CHL7922xxxxxx. Am I good? As said... started the process last night.
You serial number is in between the listed number and is therefore covered by the DoC....which means Autel is reporting to the FAA that your drone has standard RID capability. Whether you actually have it or not is a different story and likely depends on what SW version you have as well as how accurate Autel reporting is.

Reactions: TravisPNW
You serial number is in between the listed number and is therefore covered by the DoC....which means Autel is reporting to the FAA that your drone has standard RID capability. Whether you actually have it or not is a different story and likely depends on what SW version you have as well as how accurate Autel reporting is.

SW = software?

I just updated last night... and am up to date on controller and firmware.

I found this thread, but it hasn't been active in a while. Given the very near initial deadline and the upcoming extended December deadline for remote ID, I wanted to see if anyone has heard from Autel regarding the Evo series drones.

Just putting this out there for the good of the community in hopes there is additional information I couldn't locate online.
Not exactly sure when they'll send out a firmware update to activate it, but the Declaration of Compliance it done.. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0047/0247/0190/files/RID000000030.pdf?v=1692943983

I found this thread, but it hasn't been active in a while. Given the very near initial deadline and the upcoming extended December deadline for remote ID, I wanted to see if anyone has heard from Autel regarding the Evo series drones.

Just putting this out there for the good of the community in hopes there is additional information I couldn't locate online.
Not exactly sure when they'll send out a firmware update to activate it, but the Declaration of Compliance it done.. https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0047/0247/0190/files/RID000000030.pdf?v=1692943983

Also, this site include other drones... Drone Remote ID - What Does It Mean For The Autel EVO Drone?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo