Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Please say it isn't so!!!

I am awaiting a contact back from Autel on this. From a company PR perspective, it would have been better to come out and say they were no longer dealing with this company than to have a customer come across this and form their own speculations.

Lots of batteries on Amazon and ebay. Lots of batteries here Canada to [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Lots of batteries on Amazon and ebay. Lots of batteries here Canada to [emoji14]

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
This was just my looking from the outside in for the company and what it appears to me.
Also, when did the battery prices go up?

More concerned about them being out of stock at Autel's website, than a 3rd party reseller. [emoji17]

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Ok, so I just had a great conversation and now feel much better about everything going on. I don't believe Autel is going anywhere and they will continue to support their products. I guess I'm just getting cranky as I get older.

Reactions: Wrsdas
Just spoke with Autel online and they said the below:

"We are expecting a shipment of items soon. They are not being discontinued."

Reactions: Wrsdas
I am not talking about the batteries, I am very concerned that the manufacturer says they have no drones in stock to sell. How do you stay in business with no product to sell?

I am not talking about the batteries, I am very concerned that the manufacturer says they have no drones in stock to sell. How do you stay in business with no product to sell?

Call them, they actually answer their lines. They told me that they have more drones and accessories coming out very soon. I think they never expected to do so well and the fact that DJI has so many unbelievable problems along with the crappiest customer service ever....they never expected the response they are getting.

This was just my looking from the outside in for the company and what it appears to me.
Also, when did the battery prices go up?
I agree .you would think as much they have invested and a growing community of customers they would be open about that.

Glad to hear they finally have the new drone coming out. Maybe they just sold out of the original model. I certainly hope that is the case. I made a decision to go with Autel over DJI and so far I am happy with my decision. i would hate to have to go to another supplier. I would like the new model with retractable landing gear, 1" camera, and firmwear update.

Call them, they actually answer their lines. They told me that they have more drones and accessories coming out very soon...

...and the updated firmware has been "coming out very soon" since October 2016. :rolleyes: Let's be realistic - we don't really expect customer support to answer these types of concerns by saying "yeah, we're shutting down our distribution network and will be officially closing our doors in the near future", do we? Of course the official company line is going to be that the future is full of rainbows, lollipops, and unicorns. Talk is cheap...but the warning signs are unmistakeable.

Has anybody been able to get through and actually deal with someone at Autel in the last few days? I have sent emails, made phone calls, and initiated a chat session but have not been able to get in touch with any human beings. All I get is an email saying we have opened a ticket (via my attempts at email and chat) and on the phone I get a prerecorded message saying that I would be contacted within 24 hours. None of these return contacts have happened since 4 days ago. Use to be a reply came within minutes!

Reactions: Windwalker7
Mistty from Autel said last week that they are under staffed because of summer holidays and such. It could be that they have cut back on staff on the weekends also.

Augustine,
I sure hope you are right. I absolutely adore Autel and the XSP but so much is pointing to things going bad. Right now my immediate concern is that if I don't receive my replacement by Thursday evening there will not be anybody to accept the package.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials