Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano and Lite Series being Discontinued

Eagle928

Reaction score
This is the email being sent out. No more consumer level Autel drones. Only Evo 2 Pro and above level.

Autel EVO Nano & Lite Series about to say goodbye
📷

We are delighted that the release of the EVO Nano series and Lite series has filled a gap in the consumer drone market. The EVO Nano series and Lite series will be unveiled in September 2021 as early as September 2021 and have won many international awards. Now consumer drones are far away from us. This is the last stock, and it will not be replenished if it is sold out!
At the same time, we set up a buy two get one free campaign for some accessories of the EVO Nano series. Buy three designated EVO Nano series accessories, and the lowest priced accessories will be free.
EVO Nano Series On Sale
📷

Autel EVO Nano Drone Premium Package
<249g
4K/FPS Video
10km Video Transmission
Obstacle Sensing in 3 Directions
Level 5 Wind Resistance
28-Min Max Flight Time
$549 USD $949USD

• Only 9 left in stock - order soon
Shop now
📷

Autel EVO Lite+ Drone Premium Package

• Only 1 left in stock - Classic Orange
  • Only 6 left in stock - Deep Space Gray
  • Only 10 left in stock - Arctic White
$1,249 USD $1,849USD
Shop now
📷

Autel EVO Lite Drone Premium Bundle

• Only 5 left in stock - Classic Orange
  • Only 5 left in stock - Deep Space Gray
$1,050 USD $1,499USD
Shop now
EVO Nano & Lite Series Accessories
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Battery Combo Kit On The Go Bundle
$169 USD $219USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Battery for EVO Nano/EVO Nano+ Drone
$52 USD $65USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Propellers for Nano/ Nano+ Drone
$10 USD $19 USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Lite+ Battery Combo Kit On-The-Go-Bundle
$ 329 USD $429USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Lite/ Lite+ Battery 6175mAh Li-po battery
$127 USD $159USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Lite Propeller for Lite/ Lite+ Drones (Pair)
$12 USD $19USD
Shop now
EVO Nano Series Accessories On Sale
Buy 2 get 1 free for some models
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Propeller Guards (pair)
Buy three units, get the lowest price free
$19 USD $28 USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Drone Battery Power Adapter
$ 19 USD $35USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Multi-Charger for EVO Nano/ Nano+
$ 39 USD $59USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Series Shoulder Bag, Backpack for Nano/ Nano+ Drones
$ 49 USD $69USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Propeller Holder for Nano/ Nano+ Drones
$ 12 USD $19USD
Shop now
📷

Autel Robotics EVO Nano Series Gimbal Cover for Nano/ Nano+ Drones
$ 9 USD $15USD
Shop now
Discuss more?
We will update Autel drone news, aerial photography display, drone flying skills, etc. from time to time in the facebook discussion group.
Follow us in the Facebook Autelpilot >
📷
📷
facebookinstagramtwittertiktokyoutube
© Autelpilot

"Now consumer drones are far away from us. This is the last stock, and it will not be replenished if it is sold out!"

Somehow when I read this, I get the impression this is not the real Autel Robotics speaking. Doesn't sound like them.

"Now consumer drones are far away from us. This is the last stock, and it will not be replenished if it is sold out!"

Somehow when I read this, I get the impression this is not the real Autel Robotics speaking. Doesn't sound like them.
I was just coming back to add that this is from "autelpilot.com" and not Autel Robotics. I believe there's a close connection between the two companies though. It's very possible Autelpilot released this info before Autel Robotics was ready to do so.

We should wait on Autel Robotics to confirm or deny this to be sure. Hopefully that will be very soon.

The signs have been everywhere though. Reports of Autel stopping production of the Nano and Lite series drones came out in January 2023. Fire sales of the Nano's and Lite's that didn't have an end date. More importantly, no word of any further development or release of any new consumer level drones.

Evo 2 Pro and above will continue. If there's an Evo 3 Pro in the future, I do hope they can manage to keep using the same batteries so they are backward compatible. So far they just release new versions of the Evo 2, as we all know, so this may continue for another year or two.

Time will tell I suppose.

Why are my posts going through a moderator approval process?

Then Autel may also release the SDK of the Autelsky app and another party can start making a good app.
Maybe but I wouldn't count on it. Litci and other 3rd party app makers only have so many resources to devote to these things. I'm not sure they would want to bother with discontinued drones but it would be great if they did.

I was just coming back to add that this is from "autelpilot.com" and not Autel Robotics. I believe there's a close connection between the two companies though. It's very possible Autelpilot released this info before Autel Robotics was ready to do so.

We should wait on Autel Robotics to confirm or deny this to be sure. Hopefully that will be very soon.

The signs have been everywhere though. Reports of Autel stopping production of the Nano and Lite series drones came out in January 2023. Fire sales of the Nano's and Lite's that didn't have an end date. More importantly, no word of any further development or release of any new consumer level drones.

Evo 2 Pro and above will continue. If there's an Evo 3 Pro in the future, I do hope they can manage to keep using the same batteries so they are backward compatible. So far they just release new versions of the Evo 2, as we all know, so this may continue for another year or two.

Time will tell I suppose.
Autel Pilot is NOT Autel, it's a Chinese reseller.

Maybe but I wouldn't count on it. Litci and other 3rd party app makers only have so many resources to devote to these things. I'm not sure they would want to bother with discontinued drones but it would be great if they did.
Autel released the SDK for Explorer soon after Litchi made an announcement that they would put an app together but DJI crushed that and all posts and threads from those Litchi guys disappeared from Autel groups. Litchi was basically warned that if they do anything for Autel, DJI would pull their licensing. Crickets afterward. DJI is the drone monopoly. They do the same with all third party suppliers. The only one NOT caring is Lifthor since they are not required to have a license for firmware or other changes for servicing apps and what not. Lifthor systems are just made around existing drone hardware and have no requirement for software.

Reactions: Eagle928
I'd bet most of us own DJI and Autel drones and like both for different reasons.

It is concerning that DJI is now a monopoly in the consumer class. There could be some legal ramifications at some point. If DJI were smarter, they would be helping Autel stay in the consumer market just so they didn't have a monopoly.

I'd bet most of us own DJI and Autel drones and like both for different reasons.

It is concerning that DJI is now a monopoly in the consumer class. There could be some legal ramifications at some point. If DJI were smarter, they would be helping Autel stay in the consumer market just so they didn't have a monopoly.
Both being Chinese Co's I doubt they care about US regulations or FTC.
Autel to my knowledge has made no official statement they are leaving the Consumer market, just that currently they are pushing the Pro Sumer side of things... Perhaps the sub 250g class may not see another drone made by Autel, but DJI killed them in every way in the process even with the sub par cameras on most of the Mini class... The push of the SE which is nothing special I think sealed that decision for Autel IF they indeed said they were bowing out. I can't blame them if they do. The DJI base is just too dominant.

Now for the Evo series that is a different story. Many professional users of the E2, perhaps E3 soon really like the Autel product and options. The cameras are always great, and clients of ours here have always preferred the E2P shots to that of the DJI birds.

We'll see what lies ahead, but it certainly will suck if DJI is the only game in town.

Reactions: Eagle928

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials