Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Odd ego crash

Sveibl

Reaction score
2nd flight of day didn’t go so well. Lift off straight up to 40 feet hover. Look down to adjust camera, hear “pop” and ego drops to pavement. It was not a gunshot so forget that it was shot down, had permission to fly. Any ideas? Back to Autel she goes. Shame is it was very reliable till this deadly flight.

Very weird. Sounds like your "Evo" crashed and is in bad shape but hopefully your "ego" is still OK ;-)

Reactions: Sveibl
That sounds like a electrical or mechanical failure. Should be a straight-forward warranty claim.

I had the same issue. Sent it back and replacement was issued. Autel had no answer as to why it happened.

Flew my new evo 4 times after flying Dji aircraft. Still learning but no pop

Autel is sending new bird as warranty replacement. Excellent service from autel! As a precaution they want to check batteries out too. Looking forward to this as in Florida I fly over water most time and another recovery could be impossible.

Reactions: mixchief
Autel is sending new bird as warranty replacement. Excellent service from autel! As a precaution they want to check batteries out too. Looking forward to this as in Florida I fly over water most time and another recovery could be impossible.
I AM IN Tampa Bay, where r u ?

Where in FL?

Where in FL?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman