Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

ND filters

Catweazle

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm brand new here and so will my brand new EVO arriving in 2 days. Hoping I might have some queries answered regarding the EVO ND filters. I note that Freewell sell standard and 4K filters. What's the difference.?
If I switch from 4K to 1080p would I have to switch filters to standard.

Is there any known universal fitment of ND filters between other drone brands. E.G. Does Mavic NDs fit Autel ?.

thanking all in advance
CW

Looking over the Freewell site I do not see anything marked for just 4K. They have a standard pack of 4 and a bright day pack of 4. The difference being the bright day are polarizedand the others are just standsrd ND filters. No other uav brands will fit the EVO. If you plan on flying over water or snow a lot I would get the bright day ones.

Thanks Agustine,
Planning to use the EVO during a stormy, wintery month tour of Tasmania and will take up your suggestion. It may not have been a Freewell 4K ND I saw. I will search and find out what site I found them.

Looking over the Freewell site I do not see anything marked for just 4K. They have a standard pack of 4 and a bright day pack of 4. The difference being the bright day are polarizedand the others are just standsrd ND filters. No other uav brands will fit the EVO. If you plan on flying over water or snow a lot I would get the bright day ones.

I mistakenly ordered the polarizing bright day filters and although I do plan on flying over water at times, will using the polarized bright day version cause any issues for just shooting normally? (ie greenery, or human subjects on fields or open roads)

I ended up buying the Freewell all day ND lens 8 pack from B&H. Silly Amazon shoots me an ad for these lenses and tells me they will ship to Australia. When I get to checkout and click to pay, they say they do not ship to Aus. B&H no probs.

Are any pilots using these lenses and what would be the common ND

Reactions: mamanes
I’ve just purchased a set of the Vivid (ND+polariser) from Autel Australia. Should arrive any day now.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials