Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

*** SOLD *** V2, less than 2 hours total time, a bunch of $$ extras 👇🏼

Reaction score
Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V2 6K Rugged Bundle NO GEOFENCE flown less than 2 hours with many extras
NO GEOFENCE

Licensed 107 pilot owned and flown with less than 2 hours total time. This was our backup unit, and was not used for work.

Drone is not registered with FAA. You will be the first.

Like brand new. Less than 2 hours total time on unit. (2 batteries)

Original Firmware.

Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K V2 Advanced Rugged Bundle.

V2 RC with cables

(10) pairs of low noise propellers

2 new batteries (1 discharge each) + 3 additional batteries (5 batteries total)

LifThor Tablet mount for neck strap or tripod. Tripod mount included. Drone Works neckstrap included. Tablet NOT included.

1 NEW set of prop guards.

GPC / Autel official rugged-bundle lockable two-tier case.

4 battery charging hub + 1 brand new single battery charger (2 chargers total)

FREEWELL All DAY 8 ND filters (NEW - never used)

1 extra new gimbal guard (total of 2)

New lens cleaner pen and cleaning cloth

I have also listed these on my eBay store at $1649. I will offer a discount price for forum members, free shipping to CONUS included.

My eBay store with items listed:

We have moved our business into a different direction and this unit is overkill for what we need. All of our remaining Autel equipment is for sale, including a V1 Live Deck that was used a few times to stream to Instagram and Facebook, a V1 RC, and an additional new Evo 2 pro rugged bundle case.

I also am selling a Saramonic Blink 500 B2 Pro dual mic set and Blink 500 HM hand grip interviewer mic. These were purchased but not used.

If you are looking to start a marketing company or some other sideline business, this is your chance to start right and save at least $2000.

Feel free to reach out to me with questions. Same day free shipping if purchased before 2 pm Eastern. Located in NW PA.

Autel Robotics EVO II Pro V2 6K Rugged Bundle NO GEOFENCE flown less than 2 hours with many extras
NO GEOFENCE

Licensed 107 pilot owned and flown with less than 2 hours total time. This was our backup unit, and was not used for work.

Drone is not registered with FAA. You will be the first.

Like brand new. Less than 2 hours total time on unit. (2 batteries)

Original Firmware.

Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K V2 Advanced Rugged Bundle.

V2 RC with cables

(10) pairs of low noise propellers

2 new batteries (1 discharge each) + 3 additional batteries (5 batteries total)

LifThor Tablet mount for neck strap or tripod. Tripod mount included. Drone Works neckstrap included. Tablet NOT included.

1 NEW set of prop guards.

GPC / Autel official rugged-bundle lockable two-tier case.

4 battery charging hub + 1 brand new single battery charger (2 chargers total)

FREEWELL All DAY 8 ND filters (NEW - never used)

1 extra new gimbal guard (total of 2)

New lens cleaner pen and cleaning cloth

I have also listed these on my eBay store at $1649. I will offer a discount price for forum members, free shipping to CONUS included.

My eBay store with items listed:

We have moved our business into a different direction and this unit is overkill for what we need. All of our remaining Autel equipment is for sale, including a V1 Live Deck that was used a few times to stream to Instagram and Facebook, a V1 RC, and an additional new Evo 2 pro rugged bundle case.

I also am selling a Saramonic Blink 500 B2 Pro dual mic set and Blink 500 HM hand grip interviewer mic. These were purchased but not used.

If you are looking to start a marketing company or some other sideline business, this is your chance to start right and save at least $2000.

Feel free to reach out to me with questions. Same day free shipping if purchased before 2 pm Eastern. Located in NW PA.
Very interested,

Could you DM me your price for Forum members?

Reactions: aerialinnovative

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo