Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ Dynamic Tracking fw update

Landed here as well but dark now so can't try it out. Interesting that RID for Japan is in there.

autel update.png

It's 15% now and several restarts. This is not a good look Autel! Where are these fw servers, are we having to go through the great firewall or are they on a Raspberry Pi3B in someones office??

It's 15% now and several restarts. This is not a good look Autel! Where are these fw servers, are we having to go through the great firewall or are they on a Raspberry Pi3B in someones office??
Separate your networks or get closer to your router.

Well, it finally worked but was a slow process, why can't the fw be downloaded from one place and then unloaded?

TBH mine was pretty quick - well within the estimate. I wasn't aware that it was making multiple connections, just that the process is interspersed with beeps as each of the firmware components is upgraded.

I'm hoping to do another wee test session later today.

I have just flown a job with mine so there was no chance to test the tracking but it connected, three batteries were flown with no glitches. I will charge them up and see if there is anything to follow!

Well, it finally worked but was a slow process, why can't the fw be downloaded from one place and then unloaded?
I will only hand out the firmware on a case by case basis. The issue is that there’s no progress via the app if loading by sd card. We do not want users to brick their devices .

Upgrade was sucesssful on second try. But no solid green light on the Nano at startup. Good camera and Sats. Just a blinking green. Am i missing something? Probaly me. Did several restarts both controller and nano.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller