Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New iOS Explorer App V1.7.5.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
Autel is releasing a new iOS Explorer App V1.7.5. Compared with the current official version V1.6.5, the changes include:
New Features for EVO II:
  1. Added EVO II RTK support
  2. Added IMU calibration
  3. Added 640T thermal camera and radiometric supports (Region Specific)
  4. Added moving Time Lapse in Intelligent Flight Mode
  5. Added Live streaming support (both Youtube and RTMP servers)
  6. Added Indoor Mode: optimized for indoor (No GPS connection present) flights, Propeller Guards Required.
  7. Added Live Deck IP address change (Live Deck firmware requires update)
  8. Added the third axis calibration in compass calibration
  9. Added Obstacle Avoidance quick switch in the top right corner
  10. Added the filter option in the photo album

Notes: In order to support all the new features, please upgrade EVO II firmware to V2.5.11 or newer.

If you would like to try (or beta test) the app prior to the official release, you can do so by following steps.

To use the iOS beta app,
First, use your iOS device to visit this public invitation link:
https://testflight.apple.com/join/tqiPLmbi
Second, follow the instruction in the link above to install the beta app using TestFlight.
If you encounter any bugs, glitches, lack of functionality or other problems with the app, please let us know immediately by contacting our customer service at 1-844-MY-AUTEL, email us at [email protected], chat with us online at AutelDrones.com, or leave comments below this post.
Thanks for your support.
Born to explore

Could you specify what you mean by " RTK support ". I use my EVO 2 for mapping and would love the ability to add a differential gps to this drone, either via RTK or PPK . However, I am also an android user so when can we android users expect a similar version? And why develop a iOS before Android? I bet 90% of your users are using Android! Just saying...;)

Reactions: davery87
It would be nice if Autel would put this level of effort into keeping the Android version of Explorer somewhere equal to the iOS version. This would make 2 iOS version upgrades since the last Android version dropped, and with several significant improvements/additions included that would help a LOT of their android using customers!

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo