Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ Dynamic Tracking fw update

Gary Mortimer

Reaction score
I received an email from marketing on Friday telling me this was coming Oct 1st 2022 and I have just connected my Nano+ and as in the message below an update is happening, although it is taking forever....... I will let you all know if there is success.

Thought to give you a quick update from Autel Robotics that they will announce a new firmware update added to the dynamic tracking function for the Nano+ drone tomorrow (Oct. 1st).

You will receive the notification from the App directly.

Reactions: loyukfai
i dont do updates if all the features work the way i like em.. just asking for trouble

That is exactly my modus operandi normally, in fact, my Phantom 3 Pro has never received an update but this one was too popular not to try. It updated to 1.4.15 I think but no active track still. It took forever.

Reactions: dronechimp
This is really interesting. Am on the fence, but the price needs to come down to be more competitive with Mini 3...

Any chance they'll release a Nano 2+ soon?

Cheers.

That is exactly my modus operandi normally, in fact, my Phantom 3 Pro has never received an update but this one was too popular not to try. It updated to 1.4.15 I think but no active track still. It took forever.
I upgraded to 1.4.15 a couple of weeks ago. If that email from Autel is genuine then the update with Dynamic Tracking doesn't seem to have been made available yet.

The email was genuine and yes, it seems like this is not the firmware we are looking for, there was no press release to accompany the update which I was expecting either.

I received an email from marketing on Friday telling me this was coming Oct 1st 2022 and I have just connected my Nano+ and as in the message below an update is happening, although it is taking forever....... I will let you all know if there is success.

Thought to give you a quick update from Autel Robotics that they will announce a new firmware update added to the dynamic tracking function for the Nano+ drone tomorrow (Oct. 1st).

You will receive the notification from the App directly.
new update on sun. track is removed when drone connects to transmitter. batteries update individually. v1. 4.30

This is really interesting. Am on the fence, but the price needs to come down to be more competitive with Mini 3...

Any chance they'll release a Nano 2+ soon?

Cheers.
mini 2, they're still getting the bugs out of the first one...lol

• Haha
Reactions: loyukfai
mini 2, they're still getting the bugs out of the first one...lol
Yeah... fixing bugs after products sold is not something every company does...

I'd love to see if they add a ADS-B receiver as a minor update though

Yep. Sale email today still shows Dynamic Tracking as a feature...

I asked and was told that due to the Chinese holiday until yesterday there was a delay, but plainly marketing and engineering are not in sync

Oh and they can't add ADS-B as the silicon is not in the craft, would have to be a new machine thing. RID might be in an update, it joined the list on the 6th.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials