Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problems again again and again.......

AFACAS

Reaction score
Hello

This is my third incident with this machine, it's starting to seriously annoy me and I feel that my lawyer will soon take over.

1st incident: Impossibility of registering the latter on the platform, which de facto prohibited any use of it. Time wasted about 3 weeks where you: The seller kicked a bit by asking us to contact the manufacturer's after-sales service directly, it was not the after-sales service that unblocked the procedure for me but an Internet user on a Facebook forum devoted to the brand. The incident ended on 10/14/2021.

2nd incident: Update crash with no possible communication between my drone and the remote control after a firmware update. With the brand's after-sales service, it didn't work out of time. They finally sent me a return slip, between this incident and the return, more than a month wasted again. Proof of a more than light after-sales service on their part, I finally received the tracking number of my drone at the start of the week, which is all the more comical since the drone had been returned to me 15 days earlier, this clearly demonstrates a concern in their process. I received my drone with what seems to be a new remote control since it was filmed and still in Chinese at the menu level. Access to the menu was greatly facilitated for me, you can imagine :) - Drone returned with firmware still not up to date. Incident from 01/17/2022 to 03/01/2022.

3rd incident: On 03/17/22 I wanted to go on a recovery flight before my next mission, so I turned on all the modules in the office, nothing seemed to indicate the slightest problem, my telephone and the application have access to the internet in optimum dual-band wifi conditions and behind a fiber connection. The application did not ask me anything in particular. Arrived at my flight spot in the second part of the afternoon, an hour after my test at the office, firmware update with the impossibility of taking control and delaying it. Optimum 4G signal the application tells me between the downloading and the update 3 minutes 30. The latter seems to be going correctly, at the end of the latter I find my video feedback on the smartphone, but the start-up via the remote control does not take place. So I decide to reboot the phone, controller and drone assembly so that the assembly boots correctly. It is at this moment that the incident occurs, namely a remote control whose screen turns off but not the fan inside the remote control. Impossible to turn off the latter, the fan finally stopped for lack of battery between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. I redid a test this morning by plugging in the remote control, the screen lights up, the fan starts running again but no boot of the application I only have the Autel Robotics logo displayed and again impossible to turn off the latter. I have two videos showing the problem if needed.

In view of these 3 incidents which taken in isolation could appear trivial, if we look at things as a whole it appears that this machine has a serious problem of reliability and safety. I asked my seller to replace the machine or to reimburse him, otherwise I'm going into war mode.

Régis :mad::mad::mad:

En Français

Bonjour

J'en suis à mon troisième incident avec cette machine ça commence à très sérieusement m'agacer et je sens que mon avocat ne va pas tarder à prendre le relais.

1 er incident : Impossibilité d’enregistrer ce dernier sur la plateforme ce qui de facto en interdisait tout usage. Temps perdu à peu près 3 semaines où vous : Le vendeur a quelque peu botté en touche en nous demandant de contacter directement le SAV du constructeur, ce n’est pas le SAV qui m’a débloqué la procédure mais un internaute sur un forum Facebook consacré à la marque. L’incident s’est terminé le 14/10/2021.

2 ème incident : Plantage de mise à jour avec aucune communication possible entre me drone et la télécommande après une mise à jour firmware . Avec le SAV de la marque ca a pas marché en dehors des délais.Ils m’ont finallement envoyé un bon de retour, entre cet incident et le retour plus d’un mois de perdu encore une fois. Preuve d’un SAV plus que léger de leur part j’ai enfin reçu en début de semaine le numéro de tracking de mon drone, chose d’autant plus cocasse que le drone m’avait été retourné 15 jours plus tôt, ceci démontre bien un souci dans leur process. J’ai reçu mon drone avec ce qui semble être une nouvelle télécommande puisqu’elle était filmée et encore en chinois au niveau des menus. L’accès au menu m’en a été grandement facilité vous vous en doutez :) - Drone renvoyé avec à priori des firmware toujours pas à jour. Incident du 17/01/2022 au 01/03/2022.

3 ème incident : Le 17/03/22 j’ai voulu aller faire un vol de reprise avant ma prochaine mission, j’ai donc allumé l’ensemble des modules au bureau, rien ne semblait présager le moindre problème, mon téléphone et l’application ont un accès à internet dans des conditions optimum wifi bi-bande et derrière une connexion fibre. L’application ne m’a rien demandé de particulier.

Arrivé sur mon spot de vol en deuxième partie d’après-midi soit une heure après mon test au bureau, mise à jour de firmware avec impossibilité de prendre la main et de retarder cette dernière. Signal 4G optimum l’application m’annonce entre le downloading et la mise à jour 3 minutes 30. Cette dernière semble se passer correctement, à la fin de cette dernière je retrouve mon retour vidéo sur le smartphone, mais la mise en route via la télécommande n’a pas lieu. Je décide donc de faire un reboot de l’ensemble téléphone, contrôleur et drone afin que l’ensemble boot correctement. C’est à cet instant que l’incident se produit, à savoir une télécommande dont l’écran s’éteint mais pas le ventilateur à l’intérieur de la télécommande. Impossible d’éteindre cette dernière le ventilateur s’est finalement arrêté faute de batterie entre 22 et 23 Heures.

J’ai refait un test ce matin en branchant la télécommande, l’écran s’allume, le ventilateur se remet à tourner mais aucun boot de l’application je n’ai que le logo Autel Robotics d’affiché et à nouveau impossible d’éteindre cette dernière. J’ai deux vidéos montrant le problème si nécessaire.

A la vue de ces 3 incidents qui pris isolément pourraient apparaitre anodins, si l’on regarde les choses dans leur ensemble il apparait que cette machine à un sérieux problème de fiabilité et de sécurité.

J'ai demandé à mon vendeur le remplacement de la machine ou bien son remboursement, dans le cas contraire je passe en mode guerre.

Régis :mad::mad::mad:

Hello

This is my third incident with this machine, it's starting to seriously annoy me and I feel that my lawyer will soon take over.

1st incident: Impossibility of registering the latter on the platform, which de facto prohibited any use of it. Time wasted about 3 weeks where you: The seller kicked a bit by asking us to contact the manufacturer's after-sales service directly, it was not the after-sales service that unblocked the procedure for me but an Internet user on a Facebook forum devoted to the brand. The incident ended on 10/14/2021.

2nd incident: Update crash with no possible communication between my drone and the remote control after a firmware update. With the brand's after-sales service, it didn't work out of time. They finally sent me a return slip, between this incident and the return, more than a month wasted again. Proof of a more than light after-sales service on their part, I finally received the tracking number of my drone at the start of the week, which is all the more comical since the drone had been returned to me 15 days earlier, this clearly demonstrates a concern in their process. I received my drone with what seems to be a new remote control since it was filmed and still in Chinese at the menu level. Access to the menu was greatly facilitated for me, you can imagine :) - Drone returned with firmware still not up to date. Incident from 01/17/2022 to 03/01/2022.

3rd incident: On 03/17/22 I wanted to go on a recovery flight before my next mission, so I turned on all the modules in the office, nothing seemed to indicate the slightest problem, my telephone and the application have access to the internet in optimum dual-band wifi conditions and behind a fiber connection. The application did not ask me anything in particular. Arrived at my flight spot in the second part of the afternoon, an hour after my test at the office, firmware update with the impossibility of taking control and delaying it. Optimum 4G signal the application tells me between the downloading and the update 3 minutes 30. The latter seems to be going correctly, at the end of the latter I find my video feedback on the smartphone, but the start-up via the remote control does not take place. So I decide to reboot the phone, controller and drone assembly so that the assembly boots correctly. It is at this moment that the incident occurs, namely a remote control whose screen turns off but not the fan inside the remote control. Impossible to turn off the latter, the fan finally stopped for lack of battery between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. I redid a test this morning by plugging in the remote control, the screen lights up, the fan starts running again but no boot of the application I only have the Autel Robotics logo displayed and again impossible to turn off the latter. I have two videos showing the problem if needed.

In view of these 3 incidents which taken in isolation could appear trivial, if we look at things as a whole it appears that this machine has a serious problem of reliability and safety. I asked my seller to replace the machine or to reimburse him, otherwise I'm going into war mode.

Régis :enojado::enojado::enojado:

En Français

Bonjour

J'en suis à mon troisième incident avec cette machine ça commence à très sérieusement m'agacer et je sens que mon avocat ne va pas tarder à prendre le relais.

1 er incident : Impossibilité d’enregistrer ce dernier sur la plateforme ce qui de facto en interdisait tout usage. Temps perdu à peu près 3 semaines où vous : Le vendeur a quelque peu botté en touche en nous demandant de contacter directement le SAV du constructeur, ce n’est pas le SAV qui m’a débloqué la procédure mais un internaute sur un forum Facebook consacré à la marque. L’incident s’est terminé le 14/10/2021.

2 ème incidente : Plantage de mise à jour avec aucune comunicación posible entre mí drone y el télécommande après une mise à jour firmware . Avec le SAV de la marque ca a pas marché en dehors des délais.Ils m'ont finallement envoyé un bon de retour, entre cet incident et le retour plus d'un mois de perdu encore une fois. Preuve d'un SAV plus que léger de leur part j'ai enfin reçu en debut de semaine le numéro de tracking de mon drone, prouded d'autant plus cocasse que le drone m'avait été retourné 15 jours plus tôt, ceci démontre bien proceso un souci dans leur. J'ai reçu mon drone avec ce qui semble être une nouvelle télécommande puisqu'elle était filmée et encore en chinois au niveau des menus. L'accès au menu m'en a été grandement facilité vous vous en doutez:) - Drone renvoyé avec à priori des firmware toujours pas à jour. Incidente del 17/01/2022 al 01/03/2022.

3 ème incident : Le 17/03/22 j'ai voulu aller faire un vol de reprise avant ma prochaine mission, j'ai donc allumé l'ensemble des modules au bureau, rien ne semblait présager le moindre problème, mon téléphone et l 'application ont un accès à internet dans des condiciones óptimas wifi bi-bande et derrière une connexion fibre. L'application ne m'a rien demandé de particulier.

Arrivé sur mon spot de vol en deuxième partie d'après-midi soit une heure après mon test au office, mise à jour de firmware avec impossibilité de prendre la main et de retarder cette dernière. Signal 4G optima l'application m'annonce enter le downloading et la mise à jour 3 minutos 30. Cette dernière semble se passer correctement, à la fin de cette dernière je retrouve mon retour video sur le smartphone, mais la mise en route via la télécommande n'a pas lieu. Je decide donc de faire un reboot de l'ensemble téléphone, contrôleur et drone afin que l'ensemble boot correctement. C'est à cet instant que l'incident se produit, à savoir une télécommande dont l'écran s'éteint mais pas le ventilateur à l'intérieur de the télécommande. Impossible d'éteindre cette dernière le ventilateur s'est finalement arrêté faute de batterie between 22 et 23 Heures.

J'ai refait un test ce matin en branchant the télécommande, l'écran s'allume, le ventilateur se remet à tourner mais aucun boot de l'application je n'ai que le logo Autel Robotics d'affiché et à nouveau d 'éteindre cette dernière. J'ai deux vidéos montrant le problème si nécessaire.

A la vue de ces 3 incidents qui pris isolément pourraient apparaitre anodins, si l'on seen les chooses dans leur ensemble il apparait que cette machine à un sérieux problème de fiabilité et de securité.

J'ai demandé à mon vendeur le remplacement de la machine ou bien son remboursement, dans le cas contraire je passe en mode guerre.

regis:enojado::enojado::enojado:
juan carlos morante tengo el drone evo II pro y a mi me paso exactamente lo mismo con el control solo funcionaba el ventilador y el control no funcionaba ise muchos intentos y nada lo e devuelto al vendedor y ahora estoy esperando la respuesta

I'am working with Evo 2 Pro every week, never had issues...
We know the bugs they have very well, but no bugs like the description you made.
1st incident: User error, you need to register then start updates, is easy if you read manual.
2nd incident: User error, you need to update firmware with BIN file and WAIT until remote tells you to restart.
3rd incident: User error, you could skip the Update from menu and just fly. I presume you have used another battery that was not updated, you did not read the Manual that tells you to update each and every battery. Also here the procedure is easy, use BIN file from archive downloaded.

Is up to you to be informed related to this things, no Autel engineer will come and teach you basic knowledge that you can find in Manual...but hey, who reads manual?

So from my point of view, you need to start paying attention more to your drone....learn it, read about it, document yourself then act.

First thing to know when selling a product in europe is to have a manual in the language of the user, this is not my first drone but it is the first with so many problems? Do you work for Autel Robotics, I don't see that on your profile? So before incriminating the end user start by finding out about the problem, this drone has a problem and this drink is not up to what it seems to want to give as an image! If everything was perfect, we would only have images in the forum and no complaints from users. Instead of coming to bellow like a calf, be rather constructive in your remarks in order to advance the problem, otherwise shut up! For your information I followed the instructions from A to Z ..... English not being my native language it was not that simple, for information at the time of my purchase the manual in French was not available the file that I recovered date of the end of September (date of creation not available on the site) and my purchase of mid-September...... Just fot information with the remote problem i'm not alone just look post UP! And to finish with problem drone as work with IPHONE XR but never want to connect with IPAD PRO (A2459) but work with standard IPAD of my associate.....Another proof of the quality of this product !

First thing to know when selling a product in europe is to have a manual in the language of the user, this is not my first drone but it is the first with so many problems? Do you work for Autel Robotics, I don't see that on your profile? So before incriminating the end user start by finding out about the problem, this drone has a problem and this drink is not up to what it seems to want to give as an image! If everything was perfect, we would only have images in the forum and no complaints from users. Instead of coming to bellow like a calf, be rather constructive in your remarks in order to advance the problem, otherwise shut up! For your information I followed the instructions from A to Z ..... English not being my native language it was not that simple, for information at the time of my purchase the manual in French was not available the file that I recovered date of the end of September (date of creation not available on the site) and my purchase of mid-September...... Just fot information with the remote problem i'm not alone just look post UP! And to finish with problem drone as work with IPHONE XR but never want to connect with IPAD PRO (A2459) but work with standard IPAD of my associate.....Another proof of the quality of this product !
My friend, I have a company that operates 9 Autel's...I know each Bug in Evo 2 Pro drone, as we constantly work with it.
Is not needed to become aggressive, a lot of people just open the box and try to fly it...without knowing basics and reading manual, even if it is in other language.
Is not a toy, you need to document yourself about all steps. Also you will find very interesting things in that Manual.
I have told you WHY is a user error in each steps, as each producer have his own things to do.
You can follow them in future in order not to have so many issues, or will be read by other users in order to avoid your mistakes.
Cheers.

Need to mention also that you needed to re-calibrate IMU and gimbal after Firmware update?
Need to mention also that you need to make a compass calibration after all this, without having any metal close, not even a phone?
Need to mention that in all forums is written: UPDATE using BIN file on Card, not by Wifi/4G ?
Need to mention that a couple of phones and tables were tested with drones, some does not work properly because of 64 bit - 32 bit or hardware not capable to keep up with app? That cannot be Autel fault, as not even DJI with personnel x 100 versus Autel does not have 100% compatibility with all phones/tables...Google Pixel 6 does not work even now on DJI platform, Huawei had crashes a lot after Android 12 update....so what are you talking about? That drone does not work with Ipad PRO? Change the cable, DJI had same issues with cables for Apple...On one unit the cable works, on other does not...

So let's start reading technical things a little more...If you want to work with it.

@GeoDrone: Sir, I have ordered the EVOII Pro V2. Would you be so kind to recommend a good and reliable phone that is well compatible with this drone ? iPhone or Android ? Which types work well ? Which version of phone OS ?
Also, I have read that some owners had problems after an update. Should I update the App and the firmware to the latest versions or is there some "stable" version that I can download and use ?
I apologise if this information is available somewhere. Thank you for your kind attention.
George

@GeoDrone: Sir, I have ordered the EVOII Pro V2. Would you be so kind to recommend a good and reliable phone that is well compatible with this drone ? iPhone or Android ? Which types work well ? Which version of phone OS ?
Also, I have read that some owners had problems after an update. Should I update the App and the firmware to the latest versions or is there some "stable" version that I can download and use ?
I apologise if this information is available somewhere. Thank you for your kind attention.
George
Hello,
Can only say what I use:
Huawei P30 Pro and Tripltek tablet.

We know the bugs they have very well, but no bugs like the description you made.
1st incident: User error, you need to register then start updates, is easy if you read manual.
2nd incident: User error, you need to update firmware with BIN file and WAIT until remote tells you to restart.
3rd incident: User error, you could skip the Update from menu and just fly. I presume you have used another battery that was not updated, you did not read the Manual that tells you to update each and every battery. Also here the procedure is easy, use BIN file from archive downloaded.

Is up to you to be informed related to this things, no Autel engineer will come and teach you basic knowledge that you can find in Manual...but hey, who reads manual?

So from my point of view, you need to start paying attention more to your drone....learn it, read about it, document yourself then act.
I bought the Evo 2 Pro 6k. The only manual was a little pamphlet. Is there a better manual. There was no instruction on registration

Can you advise exactly where to download the current bin. The one I downloaded from the web seems to have a lower number than what is already on the drone. The AP is indicating that the revision I need is V2.3.8. I have not been able to find that. I am flying the drone without the upgraded firm and it seems to fly fine. But seems to disconnect from the AP intermittently which is a little disconcerting. The video though, is way better than my Mavic. Really looking forward to using this thing but need to get it operating more stable.

Can you advise exactly where to download the current bin. The one I downloaded from the web seems to have a lower number than what is already on the drone. The AP is indicating that the revision I need is V2.3.8. I have not been able to find that. I am flying the drone without the upgraded firm and it seems to fly fine. But seems to disconnect from the AP intermittently which is a little disconcerting. The video though, is way better than my Mavic. Really looking forward to using this thing but need to get it operating more stable.
What model you have?

Evo 2 Pro 6K V1 or V2? Standard controller or Smart controller?

The file downloaded need to be put directly on the Micro-SD card, no folders needed. Just leave it like you download it.
Be extra careful about what you download and what version, you can brick your drone if make a mistake, there is no extra compatibility check made by Autel, so ....pay attention!

George
I have had reliable results with an iPhone 6S Plus with the last few Ios updates

I have had reliable results with an iPhone 6S Plus with the last few Ios updates
Thank you very much for your kind answer. In the meantime, I bought a new Samsung for this purpose and it works well. Otherwise I use an iPhone, an XR, but I wanted an extra device for drones.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy