Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Look what showed up this morning in my app updates.

Some tree avoidance going on.

It was quite breezy and the Nano was moving around more than is evident in the short video.

I think it will work better with more space and at a slightly greater distance. It was definitely "surging" between and past obstacles. The basics are there though. My next test will hopefully be following a bike.

It works Wellington in very open spaces. It cancels in any osbstacle detected

Works very well, even on a bike. Finally!

It will pause when it detects an object (almost hit a tree to the side of it, so be careful) and then resumes once it can detect a clear path. I must say, for the first version, I am impressed.

It also appears the new firmware works a lot better overall, and I get over 30 minutes flight time, which I didn't before. It appears to be worth the wait for dynamic track!

Last edited:
Reactions: loyukfai and VJNow
Works very well, even on a bike. Finally!

It will pause when it detects an object (almost hit a tree to the side of it, so be careful) and then resumes once it can detect a clear path. I must say, for the first version, I am impressed.

It also appears the new firmware works a lot better overall, and I get over 30 minutes flight time, which I didn't before. It appears to be worth the wait for dynamic track!
30 minutes fly time? 23-25 here with default settings and no wind

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials