Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Looking for a landing gear extensions that might fit on the premium

With the new FW it really jumps out of your hand now, a little scary sometimes. I can't imagine what it might feel like to have it come back into your face. Ground takeoff much better and safer.

I've got an Internet friend that lives in Finland. MetsaMan. I follow him on YouTube. He bought a Drone a year ago or so. Somehow he had the controller activated to launch when he knelt down by the drone and flipped the switch on. It almost got him!!!!! It was pretty funny to see but he didn't think so!!!! :)

I never have the controller in my hand when I turn on the Drone. I always set it facing away from me for launch.

I've caught mine for dozens of flights now and somehow have never had an incident. I am patient and respectful. I don't try to "hover" the drone near me. I get it at head height 15-20ft away and in a stable hover before I walk up to it. As I mentioned earlier the V2 update sped up the shutdown process dramatically. I really like it now.

Reactions: KentA and Bigbit
I have a set of 3D printed ones from a website that makes the specifically for either of Autels drones. Hypedphoto.com/dronemods/ I have the 2 piece not the 4 piece one, a lot of others here would say not to bother though and just hand catch if possible. :)

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk
Are those pretty sturdy?

Are those pretty sturdy?
There are, I like the way the look, and attach to the legs better than other ones I have seen.

https:/drive.google.com/open?id=0BxXd8m7sEBeV9HOHhXX1JIYlk

They have been good for me. The link is of me showing there bending ability.

43610971faeee9b2b4dcfb66c2cbeb6b.jpg

They don't show up in the camera do they? Couldn't get the link to work.
No not at all, they bend a little bit, when not attached in the middle, and where the extensions turn into the length along the bottom. The way the attach though is pretty thoughtful, and I have not had any issues with them. They are easy to put on and take off as well.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonhenkelman