Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Landing Gear Extensions for lite series?

vinainor

Reaction score
Hi. Given that the camera is very low towards the ground, I am extremely surprised that landing gear height extenders are not to be found for sale anywhere, like the ones you can easily find for DJI drones from third parties. Is there a reason why there are no landing gear height extenders for sale anywhere for the Evo Lite Series?

I am also surprised there are no prop holder clips for sale anywhere for the Lite series like those you can find for the Nano series or the Evo II series. Any reason for that, too?

I have the same problem with my EVO II. Before take off, if the landing pad is not perfectly flat, the gimbal hits the pad when doing a preflight check and sends an error message. I will probably slip a very short plastic tube over each landing gear. I think the gear have antennae inside so I will put as little plastic on as possible.

Maybe they ain't for sale because nobody needs them?
The Mavic Air 2 and Air 2S have the camera positioned at a higher level. Yet, people want to buy the landing gear extensions for them to increase the height. I have the Mavic Air 2 and the landing gear extension is probably the most valuable and used accessory I have for it. It makes hand catching a breeze as well.

I have the same problem with my EVO II. Before take off, if the landing pad is not perfectly flat, the gimbal hits the pad when doing a preflight check and sends an error message. I will probably slip a very short plastic tube over each landing gear. I think the gear have antennae inside so I will put as little plastic on as possible.
Exact same problem I have (and many people as well, according to reviews). I too was thinking of slipping plastic tubes on the legs, but I was afraid about the antenna. A landing gear would not interfere with the antennas though. Very strange why they don't sell them. Having one for my Mavic Air 2 makes take-off and landing so much easier. I don't go anywhere without it when I take my Mavic Air 2 out. I prefer the camera on the Evo Lite Plus, but I always dread the issue you talked about.

I just pick mine drone up & hold it level while the gimbal does it's little dance

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy