Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!

Just unboxed an X star Premium, Batteries won't charge..

Nightwolf

Reaction score
Well foolish me purchased a brand new (still in the box) X Star Premium that sat since December 2018. Both batteries show 1 light of power but won't charge. I did a reboot on both with no success. Needless to say I ordered new batteries. My $400.00 investment is becoming costly for a discontinued model. Any suggestions being that the batteries have never been used.

Ansia

Staff member
Reaction score
Read this thread.

xspwhite

Reaction score
Well foolish me purchased a brand new (still in the box) X Star Premium that sat since December 2018. Both batteries show 1 light of power but won't charge. I did a reboot on both with no success. Needless to say I ordered new batteries. My $400.00 investment is becoming costly for a discontinued model. Any suggestions being that the batteries have never been used.
Did you reboot battery while connected to the charger?

Don Poteet

Reaction score
If you have a 12 volt power supply, I've had good luck with giving them a boost for a couple minutes and then trying charging them. You either have to take the battery apart or make sure at least the on button is blinking and insert some sort of pin in the plus and negative slots and hook your charger to them.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Evofurrrr