Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us
Reaction score
Looks like we are nearing the update everyone was hoping for!
A horizon tilt fix!

Attachments

• Autel Support.PNG
    Autel Support.PNG
    12.4 KB · Views: 49
Looks like we are nearing the update everyone was hoping for!
A horizon tilt fix!
even with those with the tilted horizon issue,its not severe issue ,I think its a latency issue with the software.If i fly normally i dont have the issue but if i yaw several rotations,it takes a couple seconds to correct itself,im just glad it corrects itself unlike the mavic pro where it stays and dont even wanna talk about dji's jello issue

Reactions: worldwidefootage
You guys are mean. Obviously, the update is practically, but not completely, almost totally closely nearing final completion.

Last edited:
Looks great
It was about time they added a auto calibration for the gimbal. Now they can add that to the X-Stars App and we will be all set. :)

I watched it again and I would have to say I am pretty impressed. It looks like they have solved one of the worst issues the EVO has. The scary part is this guy said he thinks this is not the final fix. Lets hope they don't screw it back up LOL
The tilt was my biggest complaint with the EVO so now it is back in my maybe someday bag. :)

Waiting for all those refurbs to come out

I watched it again and I would have to say I am pretty impressed. It looks like they have solved one of the worst issues the EVO has. The scary part is this guy said he thinks this is not the final fix. Lets hope they don't screw it back up LOL
The tilt was my biggest complaint with the EVO so now it is back in my maybe someday bag. :)

Yea like DJI seems to do every other software update, fix break fix break again... UGG.... The joys of flying...

Reactions: skimcoat
well one is coming their way today
evo apologized for this happening??,wasnt their fault but anyway they gave me a prepaid label and once the tracking number is in the system,then they will send me a new drone
don' get any better than this

That makes two that I know of, things are starting to look good LOL

Wonder how much refurbs are going to go for once they start putting them up on their site for sale?

That makes two that I know of, things are starting to look good LOL

Wonder how much refurbs are going to go for once they start putting them up on their site for sale?
for the record,mine was human error.

Mine was a faulty antenna install. New one on the road. Be here Monday.
im surprised autel will send me mine once they see a return tracking label,i coulda just sent a brick back,wont see that kind of customer support from most other businesses

I am using the iOS public beta for my iPhone. I received an update on Thursday. I suspect that update corrected the tilt issue, as I put my Evo through a lot of curves that night and didn't see much horizon tilt. But then again, I didn't have blatant horizon tilt on every flight in the past, only in certain situations. Today is Saturday and I will try to get out on a few more test flights, now that I have more than one battery.

Reactions: DadCorso80

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials