Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Hello From Cuenca, Ecuador

Jason Hall

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm originally from San Francisco, California, but I've lived in Ecuador for about 15 years.

I love all things RC and I have a YouTube channel dedicated to the RC hobby called "The RC Cave"

The X-Star is my first real GPS drone and I've had a blast flying it (I've done some RC helicopters before).

Here in Ecuador there are tons of U.S. ex-pats and retires because the cost of living is low and its a great place to live... safe, good health care, good cheap food, etc. The only disadvantage is that it's kind of a pain to import things like drones, but the effort is really worth it because there are practically no anti-drone rules outside of the Galapagos and lots of beautiful scenery.

I'm also using my X-Star for a vlog on exploring Ecuador with my family, check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks for having me in the group.

Look forward to talking about the X-Star with you guys!

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I'm originally from San Francisco, California, but I've lived in Ecuador for about 15 years.

I love all things RC and I have a YouTube channel dedicated to the RC hobby called "The RC Cave".
The RC Cave

The X-Star is my first drone and I've had a blast flying it.

Here in Ecuador it's kind of a paint to import things like drones, but the effort is really worth it because there are practically no anti-drone rules outside of the Galapagos and lots of beautiful scenery.

I'm also using my X-Star for a vlog on exploring Ecuador with my family, check it out and let me know what you think!

Thanks for having me in the group.

Look forward to talking about the X-Star with you guys!
Welcome aboard very nice video hope to see more keep up the good work

Thanks a lot!

I'm enjoying the YouTube side of the hobby as well and its fun to do a vlog with the family. The idea arose when I started flying my X-Star; I started to accumulate a bunch of beautiful footage, but what to do with it? Edit it down, use the best bits to tell a story, and call it a vlog on YouTube! Once I hit one million subscribers I'll retire....so far I've got 42 :D

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the AutelXPilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Autel quadcopter’s.
Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for creating this forum! From what I've experienced on the FB groups there is really a great sense of community with Autel fliers.

Looking forward to talking firmware, battery issues, etc. with you guys!

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0xD34D