Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

X Star For Sale

KUNU

Reaction score
Hello, I have complete X Star set up (drone, 1 ea. battery, charging cables, carrying case, etc) that was gifted to me from someone who had never used this device.

I am a complete drone novice, as was the person who gave me the drone. They had trouble getting the drone to power on, and it was gifted to me in the hopes that I might be able to bring new life (or possibly because I'm younger and have the patience to troubleshoot the device).

I understand these drones and their components are no longer manufactured, and I've seen plenty of posts on here of people hoping to jump-start old batteries. I would like to offer up my set-up to anyone who would be interested in further tinkering with this old device.

I will post a photo of the set-up later today, when I get back to the house. For now, I just wanted to put this out and see if there might be any potential interest in any of the members on here.

Thanks,

Hi, I'd be interested, I've just had cancer treatment and have at least 4 months recuperation, it would be good to have another drone to tinker with, give me something to do as I cant go out flying my EVO Pro at the moment.
You would have to let me know what you want for it and whereabouts you are.

Thanks
Malc

Hello, I have complete X Star set up (drone, 1 ea. battery, charging cables, carrying case, etc) that was gifted to me from someone who had never used this device.

I am a complete drone novice, as was the person who gave me the drone. They had trouble getting the drone to power on, and it was gifted to me in the hopes that I might be able to bring new life (or possibly because I'm younger and have the patience to troubleshoot the device).

I understand these drones and their components are no longer manufactured, and I've seen plenty of posts on here of people hoping to jump-start old batteries. I would like to offer up my set-up to anyone who would be interested in further tinkering with this old device.

I will post a photo of the set-up later today, when I get back to the house. For now, I just wanted to put this out and see if there might be any potential interest in any of the members on here.

Thanks,
Have you sold this yet?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg