Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Height of waypoints in planned mission

Meaning all the promises of what they were going to get went to the wayside when the EVO came out. Like the interchangeable camera with the FLIR and 1 inch sensor, retracting legs etc... The software was worked out but the other promise of releasing the sdk never happened so there was zero developers contributing.
Well, that's just sad. If this is indeed a corporate culture, then it has to change. Autel, are you listening? If anyone here has any influence with Autel, then would you PLEASE contact them and explain how their customers feel. Customer support is mostly good for existing product, but tell them that if they want future sales from loyal customers, they have to be loyal in return.

I added a little note for you on my last post.
Thanks. And, BTW, there is a little glitch in knowing what actual version you have. There is a list of all the module versions when you go to look, but nothing that tells you the OVERALL version.

Thanks. And, BTW, there is a little glitch in knowing what actual version you have. There is a list of all the module versions when you go to look, but nothing that tells you the OVERALL version.
Their website lists each individual update on the device so you can check them one by one. You are talking firmware though. I am talking software. You can't roll back the firmware but you can the software in Android.

I am pulling my hair out and I don’t even have any. When I start a mission the height is 197ft and speed is 11mph on the first point. Let’s say I change that point to 400 feet and 20mph. The next point I create should have those same height and speed settings, right? No matter what my previous point is set at every time I add a new point it goes back to 197/11. If I want a level flight of 400/20 I have to edit every single point to change the numbers. What am I doing wrong? This can’t be the way Autel designed this.
I had the same problem...it was frustrating to have to set the height for each waypoint....so I reinstalled to an older version of the app and it works fine now...even though I had an automatic update occur before my last flight, the older version was still there. I had to install a version with an extension i was not sure of but learned thro this forum help that it was a phone type extension....I installed it after deleting my explorer app and new installed version I needed allowed me to use the original menu settings for the waypoint missions....pretty cool.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chen