Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Request for Waypoints mission features...

Mark11

Reaction score
A few things I would like to see in future versions of waypoints
1) In flight control of gimbal from the controller
2) Pilot controlled camera start-stop for video
3) Pilot controlled speed from right stick
4) ability to fly the waypoints in forward and reverse controlled by pilot - right stick.

If you are flying a video mission of a place or a route having these features available increases flight time/shooting efficiency dramatically, its almost like getting free battery life because of the mission is sketched out prior to flying and with pilot enable controls over speed, gimbal and direction one can fly some variations on a route in short order, run it forwards, backwards and spend less mind share on the flying, route aspect and more attention on what the camera is doing. Its a cheap form of dual operator flying using the software to fly a desired route freeing the pilot to concentrate on the visuals.

Lol. Nice wish list. But Autel doesn't take customer requests or input on these things. They remove useful features rather than seeking to add them.

Reactions: Limewood
Indeed, nice wish list. This list has already been requested for more than two years, but nothing will be done.
If you want those features, you have to switch vendors and fly with Litchi, they're all there.

I just thought I would put it out there, Heck I wouldn't mind paying something extra for an Autel upgrade that would include those features. I would have to buy litchi and so throwing some $ to Autel for those features would be ok with me.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan