Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Go Home went nuts

plowak

Reaction score
Attempted to land EVO 2 via Go Home at an altitude of 200 feet, instead of landing it assended to 396 feet and would do nothing else. I finall landed in a neighbor's yard when to battery dropped below 4%. Also, the obstacle avoidance was constantly alerting at 200 feet - I thought maybe seagulls were attacking.

It's just the pilot who is crazy, at 30% we start to think about coming back, at 15%, we start to put it down before completely draining the battery. 4% the battery, remember to recycle it, it is almost dead.

• Sad
Reactions: PingSpike
What sort of reply is that?!

Crazy pilot?

:rolleyes:

The OP didn't land it at 4%, the OP had no control of the drone and it force-landed itself when the battery got to 4%.

I attempted a RTH long before the 30%, the drone would not respond. My RTH was set at 120 feet, tall spruce near yard, I double checked after recovery. If the system somehow read that as meters it might explain what happened. Today I'll enter the RTH in meters - about 37m - and see what happens. Was trying out the new panorama modes, fantastic!

Reactions: PingSpike
Re-calibrated the IMU did the compass dance now all is well, RTH almost spot on after a 24min flight.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials