Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Free 4k Gamble and Camera X Star Premium

Reaction score
I replaced this after a crash with all intention to fix it. Just dont have enough time anymore. The camera and gimbal work perfectly, the camera just needs to be re-attached to the gimbal rotation arm. Free for anyone who needs it just pay for shipping/handeling etc. Perfect for anyone who needs parts as well.

Attachments

• GIMBAL XSTARP.jpg
    GIMBAL XSTARP.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
Hi there, I've been looking all over the Internet trying to find replacement parts for a evo 1 a friend of mine had giving me. The thing is awesome to fly but the gimbal is broken. I've got it held straight and at like a 30° down. Just for the enjoyment of flying the thing. But it would be awesome to have it working. Id like to take it off your hands if it's still available. Thanks, John

Reactions: Lepi
yeah no problem. Send me your address and I will figure out the shipping cost. you can either PayPal me or Venmo and its all yours.

• Love
Reactions: Lepi
Hi there, I've been looking all over the Internet trying to find replacement parts for a evo 1 a friend of mine had giving me. The thing is awesome to fly but the gimbal is broken. I've got it held straight and at like a 30° down. Just for the enjoyment of flying the thing. But it would be awesome to have it working. Id like to take it off your hands if it's still available. Thanks, John
FYI, This camera and gimbal is for the xstar premium, not the evo 1.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan