Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: used AUTEL EVO 2 PRO (Stripped) $999

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenautelevo2pro

Reaction score
*This item is no longer for sale.

Earlier this year I had a crash and I sent my drone back for repair. It has a small scuff mark on the nose, a broken arm, and the gimbal broke. In the meantime, I purchased a brand new drone but I had this one repaired and Autel just now sent it back to me. The arm is replaced and the 6k camera is replaced so it's new (they gave me the old camera so it's good for cosmetic parts only). I don't need both drones so I am selling the used drone for $999 OBO. No battery, no props, no controller....nothing except the drone, 6k camera, and gimbal cover.

You might be interested in this drone if you already have an Autel drone and don't need duplicate parts or accessories or you are interested in building or configuring your drone at your own pace. You might be interested if you have an 8k drone and you want to get into the 6k for a bit more than just buying the 6k camera only. Maybe you want the body as a backup or spare since Autel Care is pretty expensive with the deductible and replacement fee. If you really only want it for the 6k camera and I am able to remove it, I am willing to sell the 6k camera with gimbal cover for $799.

Let me know if you need more pictures or more details. Sorry no international sales. I take Paypal or Venmo and there are no fees, no taxes; shipping is Free to the lower 48 US states. Thanks for looking.
evo2pro.jpg

Last edited:
This is still available for sale.

If the rumors are true about the upcoming Autel Smart Controller, this drone is perfect for someone who plans to buy Autel 2 but does not want or need the standard $288 remote controller. ;)

Reactions: lugin
Check your DMs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member