Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Explorer app female voice warnings

davshev

Reaction score
While flying recently I heard the controller/explorer app barking warnings at me. You know, the robotic female voice that tells you when something is wrong. I don't recall hearing the voice along with the popup warnings in the past, and I haven't updated the firmware. Is there a way to disable the voice?

you must be asking how to turn off the voice but keep the audible alert tones? I checked the settings and didn't see that option.

Yes, I'm OK with beeps and what not, but I don't want the voice. I don't remember hearing it until recently....unless it has something to do with the volume on my iphone.

OK.... maybe you can help with another issue I recently had with a battery.

I’m using an Evo 2 pro and recently got an “unknown battery” warning in mid flight. The drone returned home on its own without incident.
In the app it says, "voltage difference warning....abnormal." I'm assuming this battery is done with.

Attachments​

• IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2037.jpg
    IMG_2037.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 3

Abnormal Voltage means that the voltage gap of the battery pack has exceeded the acceptable range. Usually the range is 0.1-0.2 outside voltage difference. I would guess your battery is toast since there is no way to slow charge the Autel batteries unless you have a third party charger that you can use to low voltage charge the battery with an EVO II charger adapter.

Abnormal Voltage means that the voltage gap of the battery pack has exceeded the acceptable range. Usually the range is 0.1-0.2 outside voltage difference. I would guess your battery is toast since there is no way to slow charge the Autel batteries unless you have a third party charger that you can use to low voltage charge the battery with an EVO II charger adapter.
I figured as much. Thanks again.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel