Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problem with Explorer app 1.2.10

ssb73q

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently upgraded the Explorer App 1.2.10 and firmware for my EVO ll V1 to V2.7.45. After the Explorer App upgrade I noticed that all my saved missions are now gone.

Is there any way that I can recover those now missing saved missions?

Regards,
Richard

Hi,

I recently upgraded the Explorer App 1.2.10 and firmware for my EVO ll V1 to V2.7.45. After the Explorer App upgrade I noticed that all my saved missions are now gone.

Is there any way that I can recover those now missing saved missions?

Regards,
Richard
It could be that you changed the name or your profile name it’ll always be the Drone serial number unless you named it something else there in lies the loss of data dilemma. So if you did rename your account or your craft, change your name back to the serial number of the craft and it should pull up your data. Also, one other thing, make sure that when you’re looking at your flight records on the left-hand side, I believe shows your profile make sure that you have all Drone selected and not just one single aircraft.
I recommend if you haven’t already downloading the app Airdata it’ll save everything for you no matter what If you upload your flights.

Last edited:
I suspect that the mission history has been overwritten. The lack of mission archival or missing history export/import is a big weakness.
Autel seems to be catering to the industrial applications these days so they better fix the mission history back-up capabilities to be more competitive.

Hi,

I heard back from Autel Customer Support on the deleted missions:

"Hello,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to back up mission data on the Explorer application at this time, so if your missions are no longer appearing after the app and firmware update, then I sincerely apologize, but those missions are lost.

If you'd like, I can email you the instructions on how to create KML missions via Google Earth pro and import them into the Explorer app to fly those missions once they are imported. This may helpful because with the KML files, you will at least have a back up copy of the mission set on your computer where you created the planned mission so this will not be an issue going forward.

Michelle L| After-sales Technical Support"

Bottom line: All my Autel Explorer app missions are gone, just like in this song:

Regards,
Richard

Hi. I had the same thing, but after a while all my saved flights came back.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58