Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel app vs Autel explorer app

Jeffgfan

Reaction score
I have an Evo II 8k V2 drone. My question is can you use the explorer app instead of the autel app. I had both on my iphone but the explorer app would have trouble staying connected. It would at first then BAM i am up in the air without control. If the explorer app can be used then what is the correct way to use it. Can you have both apps? Do you have to do something that is not on documentation? My controller is just the one it came with not the smart controller. Thanks for any advice.

I’m talking about can you have both mobile apps on your mobile device? Does the Autel Explorer app the one you need to use for an Evo two version two drone? or is it the old most current app called Autel?

Again, there is no such thing. Autel Explorer, and Autel Explorer V2 are the only apps. The latter being the one you need.

Again, there is no such thing. Autel Explorer, and Autel Explorer V2 are the only apps. The latter being the one you need.

That’s exactly what I was talking about. Which one do you need because the Autel Explorer app version two is connecting but having issues. The first one is Autel the last is the V2.

Attachments

• IMG_3193.png
    IMG_3193.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Their web site will set you straight re: which app for which drone. Go to their Downloads Section and READ IT.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo