Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo I latest firmware

moodman

Reaction score
Just wanted to ask from the collective wisdom of this board...
Since the advent of Evo II, it seems like the Evo I is history for Autel. Is that true? Will any further development happen on the Evo I? If not, what is the most stable software and firmware for the Evo I?
Thanks

There is a saying where you can predict the future from past experiences. If the XSP says anything, we can predict that the Evo 1 has stopped any further development from Autel. I could be wrong, but that is what I am observing. As for the best firmware/app version. Latest firmware with app 1.0.45 is the best combo.

There is a saying where you can predict the future from past experiences. If the XSP says anything, we can predict that the Evo 1 has stopped any further development from Autel. I could be wrong, but that is what I am observing. As for the best firmware/app version. Latest firmware with app 1.0.45 is the best combo.
1.0.45 Explorer has worked best for me also

Is there any way to return to an older version of firmware?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo