Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Evo 2 Pro V2 :Firmware Upgrade V2.3.23 failure on two new drones

I think it is failing as the new firmware is already there on the drone. You should not have to upgrade the Firmware for the drone to upgrade a battery firmware. Is it possible there is a separate file for batteries?
it's fine for two batteries, the third has been on 99% for 2 hours. can I reboot??

The Autel support said to repeat the process and now it's completely wasted. the drone doesn't work

Sure no problem.. reboot it and check the settings of the battery, it should be updated. Did you check the firmware version table if all the components were
final update. sonar version is fine. word of Autel
Just bought for myself a birthday present a Mavic 3 ! So, want to flight Autel and DJI. Now, will be excited waiting for it. This hobby make me spend and spend 💰 😂

I have just been sent an Evo ll pro (V2) as replacement for my Evo ll pro.
it has the problem of the phone not being connected to the controller, BUT.... it is connected.
I see what is showing from the drone camera and it shows BOTH drone and controller are "connected" on the controller.

It does not show that any Firmware etc updates are needed.
you can't get the gimble or any activations to work either, so far has not flown, has not even had props connected.
The controller is the original style of the Evo ll (V1) but I was told it must have a sticker stating it is V2 controller ??
I would think the V2 controller must be different because of the different operating system to V1?

yikes! If Autel sent you a V2 Evo 2 to replace your V1, they should have sent you a V2 controller. V1 controller is incompatible with Evo 2 V2
That's what I have been told too :(
it came in the same box as the V2 drone so I believe it would be 'matched' to each other before sent it to me.
Mine worked just as it was sent, have used it for only just 10 mins in the last few months :(

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MountainDroneTN