Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI just launched the MAVIC PRO 2 and MAVIC ZOOM!

I actually have a P3S that was crashed by it's original owner, the gimbal broke apart not much more visible damage, researching how to fix it I learned that one main component, the very first "joint" is actually glued on, if you don't glue it on it falls apart very quickly, so, yeah, I guess they do glue it on.

Had I realized the EVO would not be released with the 1" sensor, I probably would have waited, however the MP2 if above what I budgeted for my "portable" drone, I don't know if I would have spent $600 or so more, MP2 with 2 additional batteries pushes de wallet beyond $1800.

has anyone heard where a new mp2 owner flew his mp2 for 2 minutes then laid his drone down and the gimble came apart
appears dji glues the gimble together
wow!
The story is on FB. No one knows if it is true or Skimcoat trying to make DJI look bad :D I'm kidding, but the story has yet to be confirmed. From what I understand DJI has used glue for years on gimbals. If it happened, it appears to be isolated. Mine arrived today, I will post back if parts start falling off of it.

Had I realized the EVO would not be released with the 1" sensor, I probably would have waited, however the MP2 if above what I budgeted for my "portable" drone, I don't know if I would have spent $600 or so more, MP2 with 2 additional batteries pushes de wallet beyond $1800.
I normally get the flymore package when they release a new Mavic, but this time around I skipped it and just bought a spare battery for now. I never use the bags and rarely use the car charger. I would only get good use from the hub and batteries anyways, but it was like what, $300+ more, so I took a pass.

another alarming issue with the Mp2
BEWARE MAVIC 2 PRO OWNERS!! >>PROCESSOR CHIP OVERHEAT ISSUES<<

im beginning to feel glad i skipped the Mp2 in favor of the evo.
This guy may be true to his word but his post was filled with DJI affiliate links, so his credibility with me is not so good.
I assume it is a firmware issue and may not have actually overheated. In layman's terms, the processor must of went haywire.

Also, more on the glue issue... I reputable drone repair company said they have worked on DJI drones for years and the glue they use is second to none. They rarely see the glue failures.

Reactions: mixchief
This guy may be true to his word but his post was filled with DJI affiliate links, so his credibility with me is not so good.
I assume it is a firmware issue and may not have actually overheated. In layman's terms, the processor must of went haywire.

Also, more on the glue issue... I reputable drone repair company said they have worked on DJI drones for years and the glue they use is second to none. They rarely see the glue failures.
What glue do they use? I have a P3 gimbal I'm fixing and would prefer to do it just once.

Not going to be a problem for me since I can't afford it anyways. 1K is my limit for drones since I fly them for recreation and not for business. However, since I am planning on the Anafi, between that and my XSP - the total cost is 1500 but at least I have 2 instead of just one Mavic 2 for that price range alone. Would be nice though I guess. :D

I heard the same thing
Dji issued a statement concerning that. Surprisingly fast, they care about there reputation not about the customer
Ive been accused of shilling,trolling and out right trying to make dji look bad.
their forum cant seem to tolerate any competition or anything bad said about the mavic and when somethings mentioned they have their fanboys come in the thread and disrupt it so the mods will close it.
When a user posts a fault then excuses start flying from operator error to not being substantiated to and then their accused of trolling..
bottom line is you can post anything you want in the forum as long as its pro dji,

I heard the same thing
Dji issued a statement concerning that. Surprisingly fast, they care about there reputation not about the customer

There are many things different drone manufacturers can be judged on. When it comes to customer service I would say DJI falls behind Autel and Yuneec, both of which are pretty good with customer service. The reason DJI responded as quickly as they have is they are in the news right now and they don't want anything to turn their press bad.

Reactions: Gfd1182

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fischcrazy