Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DJI Mavic 3 vs Autel EVO II Pro in the Colorado Winter Mountains

VdoMemories

Reaction score
A must watch carefully till the end, goes to show how stupid Autel Management is and blind to fix Firmware and still has a chance to lead ! !

**--** Don't betray your customers, instead give VIP service.

Mavic 3 Classic is coming out for $500 less but Autel needs to just fine tune their Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K

*-* Don't Rush, Fire your Sabotaging Grease Monkeys First, up to No good ! !

DJI Mavic 3 vs Autel Evo 2 Pro 6K | Ultimate Unbias Review​

DJI Mavic 3 Vs Autel Evo 2 Pro Camera Quality for Professional Use​

**--** Ever since Autel is holding both my Autel EVO 2 Pro I have moved on to DJI Air 2 S Here is what I found out about DJI:
The colors are more true with DJI, very little work to do in post !
Picture Quality wise DJI is lacking behind but don't hold us Hostage like Autel does.
Its 2nd to 3rd best !
DJI gives constant up-dates.
When Autel suddenly kicks into RTH, before you know and can react it will crash in to Trees or buildings.

Not- so with DJI, the Air 2 S gave me a warning with ample time to react and " Cancel " RTH.
I was calm and did not panic !

The Autel will work with most cell phones, even Samsung J3 for $130 !

DJI requires at least a Samsung 10.5 costing $800 to $1000 or more.

**--** Every time I want to go fly my DJI Flagship Air 2 S, the cell phone batteries are almost dead, it is indeed a pain charging the Drone battery that needs constant charging, then remote battery but the cell phone too almost every time ! !

The DJI drone legs are so short and sits so low that I had no choice but to adapt a landing platform of $4.99 to raise my Air 2 S from Amazon ! The Microsoft Free ICE does great job stitching the pictures together !

Last edited:
Greetings GeoDrone SRL, can you please post some example of the pictures taken with LOG+HDR combination. I will surely want to try it on my DJI Air 2 S since I don't have both my Autel EVO 2 Pro, still being Held Hostage ! Image clarity and sharpness wise DJI is between 2nd to 3rd down the line. Being a Photographer and a Videographer your eyes get trained trained to see things more clearly ! As much as I loved my Typhoon H drone the Image Quality " Sucks "

Simple question, how long do I need to let Autel Hold me Hostage for both my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K and one battery ?

A. 3 months
B. 6 months
C. 9 months or
D. 1 year
Its been 6 months and they have no records that they maintain, Watch out !
I'm starting to believe the Upper Management too is involved in supporting the " Non-Existing Customers Service "
They have all left the Auditorium !
I lost over $4000 in this Great Autel Scam and Gamble !

Lost $1800 with beautiful Typhoon H with lacking firmware and 4th grade 4K camera.
It would suddenly start spiraling and go out of control and crash !

I have openly spoken my mind about DJI Drones lagging behind in Image quality and sharpness as 2nd to 3rd after Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K but a few days back we got a DJI firmware update for my DJI Flagship Air 2 S and the image quality sure looks far better, now ! October 26th Sundown consisting of 5 images stitched together in Free Microsoft ICE, surely does wonders, you decide.
**--** DJI is aggressively taking the lead and catching up ! !
I just install the Required Remote ID firmware onto my DJI Air 2S for use in the United States?
  1. Support for United States RID.
  2. Support for DJI Remote Controler.
  3. Support for Expo Curve seating in CINE more.
  4. Aircraft Firmware- DJI Air 2S-VO2.04.2320
  5. RC Firmware- 04.12.0060
  6. Fly safety Database for Apps: 01.00.01.27
  7. App Version: 1.7.8
  8. Guess what right after updating I saw finer, smoother drone movements as well as sharper Image !
  9. I will buy yet another DJI Air 2 S with DJI RC remote with 5.5 inch LCD, wish it was 7 inch, tho. The second and third image is after I updated my DJI Air 2 S

Attachments

• Sm Sat 57 29 to 33 stitch DJI_0929_stitch.jpg
    Sm Sat 57 29 to 33 stitch DJI_0929_stitch.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Sm Sat 57 91 to 94 stitch DJI_0991_stitch.jpg
    Sm Sat 57 91 to 94 stitch DJI_0991_stitch.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • Sm Sat 57 71 to 78 stitch DJI_0971_stitch.jpg
    Sm Sat 57 71 to 78 stitch DJI_0971_stitch.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: GrimtheViking
Greetings Mike Reid, your work is simply amazing, eye popping !

Thanks for sharing it.

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan

Be on the look out for DJI Mavic 3 Classic about to be released Nov 2nd.

Greetings GeoDrone SRL, can you please post some example of the pictures taken with LOG+HDR combination. I will surely want to try it on my DJI Air 2 S since I don't have both my Autel EVO 2 Pro, still being Held Hostage ! Image clarity and sharpness wise DJI is between 2nd to 3rd down the line. Being a Photographer and a Videographer your eyes get trained trained to see things more clearly ! As much as I loved my Typhoon H drone the Image Quality " Sucks "
Cna see some log+hdr night video here in my latest project:

Some shots were 6k, some loghdr 4k. Notice the shadow detail and how bright the colors are at the surface even at midnight. You can also see clouds clearly in the midnight sky, which the human eye could not. It's truly impressive what the E2P can do at night.

Reactions: GrimtheViking

Greetings Andrew01, Just watched your amazing video, very creative and well thought off, great colors. May God's Grace and Glory be with you.​

Thanks for sharing your heart out through your video ! !

Regards,
Ajay K. Madan

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew01
Just ordered a Mavic 3 Classic with DJI RC remote, extra battery, propeller guards and landing platform.

Autel refuses to release both my EVO 2 Pro 6K for over 6 months and failed to fix the firmware for well over a year ! Should you trust Autel, you decide, I lost $4000 from my SS money with them and will never ever forgive them ! !

Last edited:
Reactions: parkgt
Cna see some log+hdr night video here in my latest project:

Some shots were 6k, some loghdr 4k. Notice the shadow detail and how bright the colors are at the surface even at midnight. You can also see clouds clearly in the midnight sky, which the human eye could not. It's truly impressive what the E2P can do at night.
WOW that's absolutely brilliant, good job and thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Andrew01

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58