Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

DISCOUNT: Evo II Pro Batteries - New 10% off - $197.10 before tax on Amazon with Promo code RUNEEGN6

Straight link - not affiliate

Not your affiliate link, no... but fyi all Amazon links posted on this forum are automatically modified and replaced with this web site owners affiliate link.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 19.21.01.png

When I click on your link I'm taken to a page with the Evo drone on it, not a battery.

Is your link correct? ?

Not your affiliate link, no... but fyi all Amazon links posted on this forum are automatically modified and replaced with this web site owners affiliate link.

View attachment 10448

When I click on your link I'm taken to a page with the Evo drone on it, not a battery.

Is your link correct? ?
I just verified the link three times:
  1. link from the listing
  2. from my order
  3. in an incognito window and all work
Here it is again: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HMMK728/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Still on sale.

I know URLs; I built all of AOL/Netscape/Compuserve/WinAMP and Nullsoft's entertainment products and architected AOL's web platform from 1999->2005 and I'm a CTO.

Click: Amazon.com: Autel Robotics EVO 2 Series Drones Intelligent Battery: Camera & Photo

:)

Then you'll see autelpilots.com are transforming them and cashing in.

?

I've figured out what's happening.

When I click on the amazon link, I'm being redirected to the .co.uk site. Amazon being too clever for their own good I think :)

I get put here: Autel Robotics EVO 2 Drone 8K Camera Foldable Drone: Amazon.co.uk: Camera & Photo
They're likely localizing (localising?) The links. If you open the network tab you can see precisely what the initial link is and if it's being rewritten via a redirect or was modified when it was published (or Amazon did it when it saw the referrer).

Reactions: PingSpike

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo