Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle for $1,304.10 at Wellbots with MOM10 Discount code $1,278.02 after 2% store credit - My first Autel Purchase

mshmovie

Reaction score
I just officially joined the Autel community with this purchase; I have a ton of DJI and a Skydio 2. Please note that these are straight links, not affiliate; enjoy as you will.

Wellbots has the Autel Evo II Rugged Bundle for $1449 (as in many places) but adds a 10% discount with the code MOM10. There may be discounts on others

You will also get 2% back as a store credit (for $26.08 with the Autel Evo II Rugged Bundle) bringing the effective cost down to $1,278.02!

Link: Autel Robotics EVO II PRO 6K Drone Rugged Bundle

Regular 6K is $1199 and $10 off. Autel Robotics EVO II PRO 6K Drone

8K Rugged bundle is $1249 and $10 off. Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Rugged Bundle

On The Go Bundles are more expensive than the rugged bundles; e.g., the OTG 6K Bundle is $1895 less $10 - no comparison to the Rugged Bundle's discount (@ Wellbots)

Below is my order (address and order number retained in the interest of privacy).

1620453358236.png

1620453058323.png

Last edited:
I just officially joined the Autel community with this purchase; I have a ton of DJI and a Skydio 2. Please note that these are straight links, not affiliate; enjoy as you will.

Wellbots has the Autel Evo II Rugged Bundle for $1449 (as in many places) but adds a 10% discount with the code MOM10. There may be discounts on others

You will also get 2% back as a store credit (for $26.08 with the Autel Evo II Rugged Bundle) bringing the effective cost down to $1,278.02!

Link: Autel Robotics EVO II PRO 6K Drone Rugged Bundle

Regular 6K is $1199 and $10 off. Autel Robotics EVO II PRO 6K Drone

8K Rugged bundle is $1249 and $10 off. Autel Robotics EVO II 8K Drone Rugged Bundle

On The Go Bundles are more expensive than the rugged bundles; e.g., the OTG 6K Bundle is $1895 less $10 - no comparison to the Rugged Bundle's discount (@ Wellbots)

Below is my order (address and order number retained in the interest of privacy).

View attachment 10381

View attachment 10380
I purchased this also, thanks. Did yours ship yet? Mine still hasn’t, but says 4-5 days processing…

I purchased this also, thanks. Did yours ship yet? Mine still hasn’t, but says 4-5 days processing…
Congrats - this was an unbelievably good deal.

My order says Unfulfilled at the moment. I placed it on May 8th. Original listing said ships in 4-5 business days (in my screen snip), so we will see soon; Wellbots is reputable.

Filters and a multi-charger come next - then maybe battery three (and four?).

I'll post once I get a shipping update.

^for the mavic mini original launch (over a year, now going on two), I completed a similar purchase with wellbots and they took forever to ship. others were getting their new minis and I was still waiting. then along came a similar deal and I snagged it and canceled at wellbots. they are a reputable company and I have had 4 other completed and shipped orders with them but two weeks is too long to wait. however, for this deal, I wouldn't cancel it even if you have to wait awhile. just another point of reference for you.

Reactions: OldBlueHeron
^for the mavic mini original launch (over a year, now going on two), I completed a similar purchase with wellbots and they took forever to ship. others were getting their new minis and I was still waiting. then along came a similar deal and I snagged it and canceled at wellbots. they are a reputable company and I have had 4 other completed and shipped orders with them but two weeks is too long to wait. however, for this deal, I wouldn't cancel it even if you have to wait awhile. just another point of reference for you.
Thanks for the info. I'll sit and wait for a while to see how this gets fulfilled.

Thanks for the info. I'll sit and wait for a while to see how this gets fulfilled.
also I remember one of the wellbots orders I had placed appeared to be "stuck" and when I chat with them, the order shipped the next day. could be a coincidence. but if a product is popular and you're constantly shipping as inventory trickles in, some merchants may like to deal with the filo method. ;)

also I remember one of the wellbots orders I had placed appeared to be "stuck" and when I chat with them, the order shipped the next day. could be a coincidence. but if a product is popular and you're constantly shipping as inventory trickles in, some merchants may like to deal with the filo method. ;)
Automatically changed status to fulfilled with a Sunday delivery from Ft. Lauderdale to NYS. More things to fly. ?

Sigh! Missed another deal. :rolleyes:
Sorry. Would it have been better, appropriate/acceptable and more visible if I put this in classifieds?

I didn't as I am not the seller and didn't want to crush the sellers already trying to sell their Evo 2's there.

Looking forward to a reply - just trying to help out. I suspect they will do this deal again (DAD10?)...

Welcome aboard fellow drone hoarder.
Unsure if I qualify as a drone hoarder. All I have are a Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Air 2S, Mavic Mini, Spark, Skydio 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, a few FPV drones and the Autel Evo 2 Pro that's on the way. I think I need the Mavic 3 Pro to achieve hoarding status. ?

Unsure if I qualify as a drone hoarder. All I have are a Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, Air 2S, Mavic Mini, Spark, Skydio 2, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, a few FPV drones and the Autel Evo 2 Pro that's on the way. I think I need the Mavic 3 Pro to achieve hoarding status. ?
Sorry... I fully expect your children to be on a future edition of Antique Drones Roadshow... ?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller