Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel EVO II Pro Rugged Bundle for $1,304.10 at Wellbots with MOM10 Discount code $1,278.02 after 2% store credit - My first Autel Purchase

Sorry... I fully expect your children to be on a future edition of Antique Drones Roadshow... ?
100% Acknowledged as likely. Already gave one Mavic Pro and a Yuneec to two of my children and trying to give another Mavic to my Son in Colorado; you're very perceptive. :)

I'm going to enjoy my retirement and decorate the new house with what I hope will be some nice shots from the fleet (the one below is from my Mavic 2 Pro in Sedona a few weeks ago).

BTW, 10% off New Autel Evo 2 batteries on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08HMMK728/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

with promo code; RUNEEGN6

Of course I just bought one so I join the fray of Autel drone owners with three batteries.

1620955204069.png
1620956794833.png

DJI_0051 (2).JPG

Last edited:
Got it... my bad.... and $200 is not bad at all.
No worries. The nonsense prices that are so often posted that are above MSRP are off putting; I dislike it a lot.

I had to grab it as I like to have between 2-3 hours of fly time with whatever I'm carrying. When we were in Sedona, I had a choice of watching my wife, sister-in-law and mother-in-law shop or fly my drone and take pictures of red rocks; drone & pictures every time.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials