Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Compass won’t calibrate lite+

Caseyk55

Reaction score
Hey guys, I did the latest firmware update today and now get the compass calibration error. I just spent an hour in a field with no metal/cables/jewelry anywhere nearby and it refuses to calibrate. Any ideas tips?

I think there can be compass issue with Lite+, even if it just too sensitive. Sometimes it requires several attempts.

When flying DJI I just let it take off and hover, once the compass message is gone, I fly.
But you can't do that with Autel, they just don't let you take off.

Reactions: Caseyk55
It took me 13 attempts over 2 days to download the latest firmware. 20 minutes or so would pass and only got to 3 or 4%. Then when it finally worked I got the calibration error. I’m going to try again today but this is crazy.

Funny, i went through both compass calibration and fw update this morning. No issue, both completed on the first try 😅
Ever since i got this drone 3 months a go, never had problem on fw updates

Funny, i went through both compass calibration and fw update this morning. No issue, both completed on the first try 😅
Ever since i got this drone 3 months a go, never had problem on fw updates
I felt the same way before this update. I’ve had mine since February without a single problem until yesterday.

Reactions: 30plusretlaw
Mine calibrated ok after the update this morning. Was wrapped up all weekend (plus it was raining) so I didn't get to try until today.

I have the same problem since the last firmware update, can't calibrate the compass, and the rear ligt flash green with the message on app : flight probiheted, compass problem.

Any luck? I still haven’t been able to get mine to calibrate. It has been bricked since the update and I don’t know what else to do at this point.

I don't know the solution, but ever since doing the IMU calibration a week ago, it seems that compass calibration message hasn't popped out that often.

I have the same problem since the last firmware update, can't calibrate the compass, and the rear ligt flash green with the message on app : flight probiheted, compass problem.
did you ever find a solution? Mine still won’t work! it’s been almost 2 months and I still can’t fly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy