Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Can you do TinyPlanet aka Asteroid with EVO II?

Len

Reaction score
I've been flying with drone club for a while, everyone but me has a DJI. It has this "tiny planet" affect where drone takes spherical panorama and turns into a "tiny planet" or asteroid. Is there any way to do similar effect with Evo 2? I know app doesn't have this option so it's probably a manual process. Has anyone here done that? Here's an example shot that one of our members did on his Mavic Pro 2

Attachments

• asteroid_example.jpg
    asteroid_example.jpg
    231.9 KB · Views: 15
You can do by manually adding the photos. The EVO II has the option to look up I believe 30 degrees which will help in getting the needed photos for the sky. I used to do them with my Autel X-Star but it never had the option to look up 30 degrees and they came out OK. You can use a 3rd party program like Microsoft Ice or PanoramaStudio 3 Pro to stitch the photos together and then upload it to a site like Kuula | 360 Virtual Tours made easy. Create. Edit. Share. to make your 360 or tiny planet.
Here is a good starting point for you. Its for the x-star but I am sure you can make some adjustments and use it even better for the EVO II.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58