Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera queries?

It would probably make the Evo overheat. This is the reason DJI gives for not using the full 1" sensor or 60fos on the M2P.
Agree. Overheating is also the reason 60fps in 4096x2160 on the P4P had video glitches, but 3840x2160 at 60fps is fine. Took me 3 months to figure out the the 4K 60fps everyone was using successfully on the P4P was the default 3840x2160, and not the full 4096x2160! Heat issues cannot be fixed with a FW update, which is why we'll have to wait for a Mavic 2 Platinum or Mavic 3 or for true 4K 60fps on a Mavic.

Reactions: Ansia
Just remember. It's not if you will crash your drone, it's when you will crash it.
That's why all smart drone pilots swap memory cards every time they swap batteries!
Don't lose a full day's footage on your last flight of the day! :oops:

Reactions: Ansia
That's why all smart drone pilots swap memory cards every time they swap batteries!
Don't lose a full day's footage on your last flight of the day! :oops:
I keep a Tello around, to satisfy the drone gods with my daily crash.

I keep a Tello around, to satisfy the drone gods with my daily crash.
That's my sub 255g throwaway/throwdown, in case the cops show up, while I land the "big boy drone" somewhere else! They'll look at the Tello, laugh, and just walk away. No danger here! ?

Last edited:
That is a smart play right there...
Cops have been known to carry "throw-down" weapons too! ?
Just in case...
"An untraceable gun dropped at a crime scene, usually left by an officer who needs to justify a bad shooting. Few cops carry throw downs, and even fewer admit to it. If you're caught with a throw down, your career is over."

Well, being located in Australia certainly doesn't help. I ended up purchasing my Evo a few hours ago of eBay though with a 10% off coupon. Nothing like the free "on the go" upgrade that was just on in the US, but discount essentially paid for the extra battery and carry bag upgrade.
I live in Oz, and bought mine from the Australian distributor. Couldn’t be happier.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacqueslambert