Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Camera cable replacement

Amarts

Reaction score
Evo 2 dual v2. I am freaking out!! I was being “joe cool” earlier today in my yard and came in a little hot, which led me to look like “joe tool”!! Thought it was strong enough to trim up a few tree branches that were out of place, you know since it has thermal and all. It wasn’t and the gimbal had its neck snapped by f ing John wick.
So I need 2 things 1:how do I open the gimbal arms to replace whatever cable it is. 2: where do I buy said cable.

Evo 2 dual v2. I am freaking out!! I was being “joe cool” earlier today in my yard and came in a little hot, which led me to look like “joe tool”!! Thought it was strong enough to trim up a few tree branches that were out of place, you know since it has thermal and all. It wasn’t and the gimbal had its neck snapped by f ing John wick.
So I need 2 things 1:how do I open the gimbal arms to replace whatever cable it is. 2: where do I buy said cable.
If in the US - find a crashed drone with parts you need on like eBay or possibly AliExpress in China. Autel USA does not sell parts to anyone in the USA - whether a drone repair tech or you the pilot. Have to send back to Autel to let them check it out and repair. May cost more than drone is worth too.

If you do try to contact Autel USA - DO NOT do it via email. Worst ever. They have a 1-844 number. You may need to call it many times to get thru. DO NOT leave a voicemail as they won't contact you after that. Their CS people are okay, but don't expect miracles.

I'd be very cautious of some people who claim they can get parts in the US. Just reading this link you posted - the person "Matt" has been a member for over 2 years and made only a couple of posts since joining and "English" is a bit off.

They may be fully legit, but just be very aware and make sure you're dealing with a reputable person.

Find out "where" these people are getting parts. Could be simply buying crashed drones and scavenging parts - which might be suspect as well. If Autel USA is not selling them here - have to know where someone is getting them. I'm not an AliExpress person, so it's possible as some have said - the bought parts on AliExpress and shipped from China.

We ALL wished Autel USA would sell parts to drone repair people, but for whatever reason(s) they don't. One more "WHY" to Autel and the lack of decent support to customers in the USA.

Reactions: EBERLS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo