Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

NEW AUTEL EXPLORER APP: constantly updated (ver. 1.1.8.8.1 Android version) - (v. 1.13.0 for iOS) 19/04/2022)

Nuova versione di Autel Explorer
1.1.8.0 (12/17/2021)

2021-12-17
Download
What's New

New Features:

Added 16X digital zoom on all EVO II series models

Added EVO II Enterprise support

Added the Aperture adjustment option in Panorama (EVO II Pro sensor only)

Feature Optimizations and bug fixes:

Changed EVO II RTK mount point input method to manual

Fixed the ground sample distance(GSD) error in missions

Fixed the video playback failure on some Android 11 and 12 devices

Fixed Wheel scroll<> Zoom
Fixed visible EXP choices.
Fixed app stability in Android (had no more restarts or freeze)

Not fixed -1 Contrast/Sharpness in all profiles NOT Working
Not fixed BUG in firmware - Timelapse photos starts to incline the gimbal to the right at each photo, making impossible to use.

Waiting for a BONUS: Unlock HDR to be Enabled also if SS is NOT AUTO.

Explorer v1.1.8.3 (Android) dropped yesterday in the Play Store. I notice for the first time there's now a Hyperlight setting available in Auto mode under burst modes (but maybe I missed it in earlier versions since I usually shoot in Manual mode?)

So V1 SC showed new firmware 2.7.35 just yesterday. Downloaded and installed until 99%, infinite stall at this point. Rebooted and the SC and drone would not connect. Had to re-pair to the regular controller, and then re-pair to the SC. Luckily it worked. SC shows that 2.7.35 needs downloaded and installed. Anyone installed on a V1 SC and V1 Evo 2 pro? Hate to try it again and have it hang up. Is this version even for the V1?

So V1 SC showed new firmware 2.7.35 just yesterday. Downloaded and installed until 99%, infinite stall at this point. Rebooted and the SC and drone would not connect. Had to re-pair to the regular controller, and then re-pair to the SC. Luckily it worked. SC shows that 2.7.35 needs downloaded and installed. Anyone installed on a V1 SC and V1 Evo 2 pro? Hate to try it again and have it hang up. Is this version even for the V1?
You might get a better or fuller response in the FW update thread (this is the Explorer App update thread) but you can't have two devices paired to the Evo II v1 while performing FW updates (at least this is so with the Live Deck paired at the same time as the Standard Controller).

You might get a better or fuller response in the FW update thread (this is the Explorer App update thread) but you can't have two devices paired to the Evo II v1 while performing FW updates (at least this is so with the Live Deck paired at the same time as the Standard Controller).
Yes, I know, the message was that there was a new version of the app available, V 2.7.35. Strange that this is actually for the FW update. Now after shutting down the SC and restarting twice, everything shows as "latest version installed"

App version on the SC now shows V1.0.72.

FW has also been updated to what I assume is 2.7.35. Most of the parameters have also been updated, example Flight Control now shows V0.0.4.85

Updated AE and FW for E2Pro and SC V1...
Seems that some things are not OK, I have seen strange reactions when you change resolution in Hyper-lapse...is changing with delay the resolution, sometimes at zoom it says "unsupported" when you change the resolution...
Old bugs remains (of course, is not like we have expected to be solved).
New bugs added: if you set the hyperlapse at 2 seconds and go from 4K to 6K, will remain 2 secs shown but is in fact 5 seconds....also some other settings that does not refresh when you change it.
HDR mode in pictures 4K...not video, but pictures...it does nothing, of course, but is strange to be ON-OFF.
Also some 16:9 and 3:2*** are screwed, in 4K only 16:9 possible in Hyper-lapse = no 3:2 ratio available for full sensor (WHY ???)
So...there we go again...updates = more bugs...in this manner, in 2025 we will have more bugs than in 2020.

New Autel Explorer v. 1.1.8.8.1 for Android Version 18/04 /2022​

Novità​

New Features:

- Added KML/KMZ file import in mission
- Added media file encryption
- Added frequently used pitch angle shortcut (0, 30, 45, 60, 90 degrees)
- Added the Weather and EXIF Compatibility options in mission
- Added flight log auto-sync to Airdata, Dronelogbook and Aloft (pending for Aloft support)

Bug fixes and optimizations:

- Fixed the mission photo number display inconsistency in elevation optimization

I tested the KML import in the latest Autel Explorer App. Seems to work well. Very helpful! Thanks Autel!

Please explain the Elevation Optimization option. When should I have it turned on?

Please explain EXIF Compatibility. More compatible format? Special option for Pix4D?

Reactions: gschulzuio

2022-02-28​

Download

What's New​

New Features:

• Added oblique shots from the endpoint to the central area in rectangular and polygon missions for elevation optimization

Bug Fixes and Optimizations:

• Optimized photo download speed to mobile device
  • Fixed some minor bugs

Official link
1. The pics are not downloading anymore in V1 with last AE if is saved in INTERNAL storage from drone. Works with SD card.
2. In mapping the path of drone is not the same with Google path set in mission, goes same direction but the movement is at around 2 meters paralel with the map path.
More bugs report coming....just wait a little.

Reactions: lukappaseidue

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials