Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

B&H order did not include case

Swoop66

Reaction score
Got my EVO today from B&H.
Unless I have to add water to the silica gel packs and foam blocks to reconstitute the case, it didn't come with one. My order was place June 10, so I expected one based on other reports here.
Pictured is everything I received.

The EVO product box was a little beat up... busted corners, but no damage that suggested product issues.

Time to charge!!

Attachments

• 20180705_191006.jpg
    20180705_191006.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 33
Having dealt somewhat with both B&H and Autel I would say contact them. I suspect one of them will come through with the case. (My guess would be Autel first). You should get it based on ordering in June.

Today I happily received my EVO from B&H.

Your right on the box that came from UPS. Mine was a little damaged as well. When my wife called saying UPS made it's delivered. She was concerned about the box as it had transit damage. Of course she doesn't send pictures. Just doubt in her voice lol.

So while I'm driving home all I'm thinking about is Ace Ventura all over again. It never ceases to amaze me how much UPS throws packages around, but when you look at how many times it transfers from facility to facility, truck to truck - it's not shocking.

I open my large shipping box and inside is another box that perfectly fit the EVO and the carrying BAG!!! Not sure how you would've not received a bag as both the EVO box and bag fit into the inner box nicely and snugly.

Anyways, happy flying. Charging NOW!

Today I happily received my EVO from B&H.

I open my large shipping box and inside is another box that perfectly fit the EVO and the carrying BAG!!! Not sure how you would've not received a bag as both the EVO box and bag fit into the inner box nicely and snugly.

Anyways, happy flying. Charging NOW!

Hmmm... I called B&H and the rep was not aware of any case "bundle". I have an email in to Autel support.

The SKU# on my B&H receipt is AUEVOPOR.

If someone can point me to an official source for the case bundle it would help with B&H.

I'm official pissed off now...

B&H refuses to acknowledge that the cases ever existed, and state that there is no current bundle promotion for the product.
Autel acknowledges that I'm due a case, but claims that the vendors were supplied with the case and were responsible for distribution.

I'm pondering a BBB complaint against both parties at this point - B&H
never advertised the cases, Autel is responsible for fulfilling the promise made in their tweet. Whether they fulfill that through B&H or some other means makes no difference to me.

For the record (such as it is):
I ordered the EVO, paying $999 to B&H, on 6/10/2018
On 6/25/2018 Autel announces the EVO release and included the statement that everyone who ordered in the "month of June".
I therefore expect a case with my order, yet none was received.
AutelCaseOffer.PNG

B&H refuses to acknowledge that the cases ever existed,

I'm sure it said that a carrying case is included in the itemimized list of what's in the box on their site.

But for sure, you should contact the BBB and file a complaint. You have all the correspondence from both companies. Ones contradicting the other.

I'm just surprised Autel wouldn't just say, "here will send you out a bag". Sounds as if their blaming each other.

Reactions: worldwidefootage
My shipping box was also pretty beat up but the Drone box inside looked fine.
I did not receive the carrying case i was promised either!

I contacted Autel about the bag and they sent me to B&H, luckily i kept my chat open with autel while i talked to a rep from B&H, and basically forwarded what they were saying to eachother and became a middleman. They had a very interesting conversation, lots of miscommunication, and finally the rep from B&H said:

Simon R: As per our purchasing department, we have a few cases left and we will send it out to you.

Sounded so reluctant to give me the case.. that i was promised.

Autel was shocked at B&H's lack of organization

Last edited:
My shipping box was also pretty beat up but the Drone box inside looked fine.
I did not receive the carrying case i was promised either!

I contacted Autel about the bag and they sent me to B&H, luckily i kept my chat open with autel while i talked to a rep from B&H, and basically forwarded what they were saying to eachother and became a middleman. They had a very interesting conversation, lots of miscommunication, and finally the rep from B&H said:

Simon R: As per our purchasing department, we have a few cases left and we will send it out to you.

Sounded so reluctant to give me the case.. that i was promised.

Autel was shocked at B&H's lack of organization

Interesting, I'm tempted to try the same route. I ordered in May, so I'm not sure if I'm eligible.

I threw an electronic fit at both of them for acting like children, shared what each was saying about the other, and threatened action with the BBB.

Autel called this morning, explained B&H had received cases separately and decided to sell them. Haven't seen them on sale, so don't know where that's coming from. Fortunately, Best Buy declined on the cases (also seems odd), so Autel "has some".

Long story short - picked up my case at the Autel office.

While I was hanging out waiting I saw Alejandro from "The Flight Deck" EVO vids.

Kudos to Autel for stepping up, sort of, but cripes what a pain.

That's totally not stepping up. And seeing a video person does nothing to pay for the case.

Obviously both parties have been misleading the consumer and Autel chose to "sort of" admit it. :(

I'm official pissed off now...

B&H refuses to acknowledge that the cases ever existed, and state that there is no current bundle promotion for the product.
Autel acknowledges that I'm due a case, but claims that the vendors were supplied with the case and were responsible for distribution.

I've bought a lot of stuff from B&H in the past, but their handling of the Evo sale/distribution has kind of turned me off to them. I ordered mine in March through B&H. On 25 June, the day of the Evo release, I phoned B&H and asked about shipping date for my three month backorder. He couldn't tell me when it would ship. I cancelled my B&H order on the spot, got on Amazon and two days later my Evo arrived, with bag.

P.S., it's a really nice bag!

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
I pre ordered from Carolina Dronz and getting a case was a big surprise. I didn't expect it. It's a great little case.

Reactions: Maxheadspace
I pre ordered from Carolina Dronz and getting a case was a big surprise. I didn't expect it. It's a great little case.
its good to see carolina dronz came thru for you
i ordered an item that showed in stock,waited 10 days before inquiring and was told their on back order,and i do have invoice confirming
luckily a mod directed me to a reputable dealer.

its good to see carolina dronz came thru for you
i ordered an item that showed in stock,waited 10 days before inquiring and was told their on back order,and i do have invoice confirming
luckily a mod directed me to a reputable dealer.

Good morning! Skimcoat, can you let me know what item you were looking for at Carolina Dronz?

Reactions: SRJ_North East_CT
Good morning! Skimcoat, can you let me know what item you were looking for at Carolina Dronz?
doesn't matter,whats done is done.I had only intended in posting my dealing with CD once but thanks to a certain fanboy of yours it got escalated to where it is now and where it will stay
I also have an email stating you shipped my item to me but have not had the time to recover it yet but I will
Frank you may or may not be directly responsible for this transaction but people cant be treated like this .

Got my EVO today from B&H.
Unless I have to add water to the silica gel packs and foam blocks to reconstitute the case, it didn't come with one. My order was place June 10, so I expected one based on other reports here.
Pictured is everything I received.

The EVO product box was a little beat up... busted corners, but no damage that suggested product issues.

Time to charge!!
if you dont have a bag yet,autel gave me a free one,just pay shipping rate of your choice.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigmaxsg